Annular Eclipse “RING of Fire” February 26, 2017
On February 26, 2017, an annular eclipse will take place over the Southern Hemisphere. This event will occur along a very narrow path that starts over the South Pacific Ocean, crossing South America, the Atlantic Ocean and will end in Africa.
A much larger swath of the world can watch a partial solar eclipse to the north and south of this annular eclipse path. Because the new moon is too far away to totally cover over the solar disk, an annular eclipse showcases an annulus – or ring – of sunshine encircling the new moon silhouette. A “ring of fire” eclipse.
- New CPSC Report: Fatal Drownings in Pools Involving Young Children Decreases By 17 Percent Nationwide Since 2010 - May 23, 2017
- McAuliffe First Governor to Fly in Autonomous Aircraft - May 22, 2017
- Victaulic, American Red Cross and United Way Collaborate to Prepare Youth for Emergencies - May 20, 2017
- The Results Are In: Pizza Hut® Releases Pizza Party Stats In Honor Of National Pizza Party Day; East Coasters Know How To Pizza Party - May 19, 2017
- THE CHAVEZ RAVINE STORY- BEFORE THE DODGERS - May 19, 2017
- Millions Of Women Suffer From Fibroids - May 19, 2017
- From Universal Pictures Home Entertainment: The Fate of the Furious - May 18, 2017
- Character and Entertainment Brands Take Center Stage at Licensing Expo 2017 - May 18, 2017
- Star Trek: Discovery – First Look Trailer - May 17, 2017
- Umami Burger Debuts Famed ‘Impossible Burger’ At Multiple West Coast Locations - May 17, 2017