The Best Way to Use Sauces and Condiments
By Shabir S Joosub
From spicy to tangy and zingy to sweet there is a condiment or sauce that you will enjoy. With all the different flavours and tastes there are fun ways to use them that will compliment your food.
- Ketchup or Tomato Sauce – This tomato based flavour works well with starchy food such as chips. Because starch doesn’t have a lot of flavour the sweet tomato condiment pairs well with it.
- Nandos Sauces Range – These sauces has the tastiest flavours. Most of the sauces are paired with a chilli base making a unique addition to your food. There are different flavour options such as lemon and herb, BBQ, garlic and peri-peri. Chips and chicken are the best foods to flavour with these sauces.
- Chutney – This fruity condiment gives many dishes touch of sweetness without overpowering the taste buds. Many people also pair chutney with curries when they can’t handle the heat of the chilli.
- Tartar Sauce – This is often the condiment a restaurant provides with fish dishes or chips. It is mayonnaise based with pickled ingredients such as relish and capers. The tanginess gives the fish a more prominent taste while being a smooth consistency as well.
- Soy Sauce – This is a condiment that is usually used in Eastern Asian cuisines. The saltiness is what gives rice and starch a lot more flavour. It also enhances the taste of the sweeter meals for a balanced flavour.
- Thousand Island – This is a tangy pickle relish sauce that is mayonnaise based. Thousand Island has a sweet yet salty flavour that compliments starchy foods surprisingly well.
- Worcestershire Sauces – This vinegar malt contains onions, soy sauce and anchovies. It has a sweet and sour taste that often gets added to a pot of stew as an extra ingredient to enhance the other flavours.
- Caesar Sauce – This is a condiment that is often added to salads. The base that makes up this amazing salad dressing is Romano cheese, which gives it a thick and delicious viscosity. Oil and vinegar are added for extra flavouring and liquidity.
Did you know that all these options are available almost anywhere? If you have a retail store or restaurant, the best thing to do would be to stock up on these sauces at a cash and carry wholesaler. If you do so you could get it cheaper in bulk. Having a variety of sauces available for your customers to choose from will ensure that you see them more often.
J&E Cash ‘n Carry is one of South Africa’s biggest wholesalers in the following categories of products: Cosmetics, Groceries, Sweets, Personal Care, Household, Health, Beauty, Baby, Hardware, Electric & Stationery. We supply traders only, and offer the highest standards of service, the cheapest deals, and the best buying experience.
Visit our website and call us on 012 327 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Shabir_S_Joosub/1949167