Bulbs.com, the online authority in LED Lighting, continues to expand its rebate distribution partnerships with utility companies across the United States.
Bulbs.com announces its newly approved distributor partnership with Con Edison in the greater New York City area for commercial and industrial customers, as well as rental property owners and managers. Eligible Con Edison customers can now receive instant rebates on a large assortment of LED products when purchasing from Bulbs.com. A couple of items to note:
- Bulbs.com is the first e-commerce distributor approved for this program, helping to make your LED purchases easier
- Instant rebates are available on a large assortment of interior LED products
- Up front cost per unit as low as $1 for qualified LED products
- Rebates include Energy Star interior lamps and DLC listed linear replacements
Utility rebates can be a big boost for helping businesses reduce the cost of lighting projects. Customers can save up to 90% on the initial cost of the bulbs and then continue saving up to 80% on their lighting energy costs during the lifetime of the bulbs. Other benefits from LEDs include:
- HVAC cost savings due to lower heat emissions from LED lighting
- Lower maintenance and replacement costs from the longer life of LEDs
- Higher worker productivity from improved quality of lighting
- Safety and security benefits from improved quality of lighting
Bulbs.com works closely with utility companies throughout the United States everyday as an approved distribution partner. In fact no other e-commerce lighting distributor works with as many utility companies across as many states as Bulbs.com. Eligible commercial and industrial customers can now receive instant rebates on their LED lighting purchases from 25 utility rebate programs across the following states:
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
Commercial and Industrial customers can also benefit from Bulbs.com’s exclusive “Buy n Try” program. Customers can try out a few LED lamps risk free before committing to a larger purchase, insuring they make the right selection every time. Bulbs.com is committed to deliver the highest level of service to its customers, helping it earn the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
To learn more about utility rebate incentives visit bulbs.com/rebates or call a Certified Lighting Specialist at 888.455.2800. Certified Lighting Specialists and utility rebate professionals can provide more information about the best way to transition to energy efficient LED lighting.
Bulbs.com is headquartered in Worcester, MA and is a leading online supplier of LED lighting products. Established in August 1999, Bulbs.com provides lighting products to over 200,000 commercial customers operating across 300,000 global locations in the hospitality, retail, property management, healthcare, manufacturing, government, education, industrial and municipal sectors. For more information visit Bulbs.com.