Delicious Drinks That Are Made With Ice
By Stana Peete
We all have our favourite drinks that we enjoy at parties. Here are a few delicious drinks and mocktails that are made with ice.
- Frozen Coconut Pineapple Margarita. This mocktail is made from a frozen pina colada concentrate mix, pineapple juice, lime, ice and salt.
- Espresso Frozen Mocktail. This is one for coffee lovers because it contains cold espresso with ice and lots of vanilla ice cream.
- Strawberry Slushies. Strawberry lovers will enjoy this mocktail which contains sugar, strawberries and lemon juice. The strawberries are crushed with ice then mixed with the sugar and lemon juice. This is quite a refreshing drink.
- Frozen Mexican Hot Chocolate. This drink is a contender for the brave who want to have their taste buds tingled. It is made of chocolate, cocoa powder, sugar, cream, full cream milk, cinnamon and ice. Cayenne pepper is added for a bit of a bite.
- Frozen Butter Mocktail. This may sound like an unusual drink but give it a chance. This mocktail is best served in an ale glass. It is made of cream soda, butterscotch essence, ice and cream.
- Frozen Coconut Banana Faux Daiquiri. This interesting mocktail is made of banana with coconut milk, orange juice and ice.
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake Faux Daiquiri. This is a fun mocktail that is made with frozen pineapple chunks and strawberries. It contains coconut sparkling water, ice, whipped cream and pineapple juice.
- Sparkling Pear Punch. This drink is made with whole slices of pear, pear juice, lemon juice, sugar and ginger ale. Served with ice cubes.
- Margarita Mocktails. This is fun non-alcoholic option that is made of honey, lime juice, grapefruit juice, almond extract, orange extract, cup of ice, flake salt and chilli powder.
- Nojito Mocktail. This is the non-alcoholic Mojito alternative. It contains club soda, brown sugar, and rum extract not rum.
- Paloma Fizz Mocktail. This unusual drink is served with rosemary and a grapefruit slice. It is made of grapefruit juice, rosemary syrup, seltzer water and crushed ice.
- Sparkling Mint Lime Iced Tea. This refreshing drink is enjoyed with crushed ice. It is made with water, mint tea bags, lime juice, honey and sparkling water.
- Basil Lemonade Punch. Try something different with this basil based drink which includes sugar, lemonade, water, lemon and crushed ice.
- Raspberry Frost Sodas. This is a fun party drink for all to enjoy. It is simply made with cranberry juice cocktail, raspberry sherbet and ginger ale. Add crushed ice for extra chill.
CaterWeb stocks a full range of commercial kitchen products and we even offer free demonstrations as well as hands on training if necessary. Visit our website to access our online store or alternatively we welcome you to visit our new showroom.
Please call us at 0861 CATERWEB or e-mail your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org so we may assist with your catering equipment requirements!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Stana_Peete/1575764