In my rail fanning efforts, everyone who knows me, knows my interests in pubic transportation… A new coffee shop open in a historic train depot in NoHo.
Groundwork Coffee opens in historic North Hollywood train depot
LA-based Groundwork Coffee’s newest location is now open in the newly renovated and historic Lankershim Depot in North Hollywood. The depot is located near the Metro Orange Line station on the west side of Lankershim.
A grand opening event will be held on Friday, February 17.
- Playster Partners With Nelvana To Add Popular Kids’ TV Shows To Its Catalog - June 21, 2017
- Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow Is Launching On June 29; Reveals New Animation Featuring Stephen Hawking, George Takei, Bill Nye, And Neil Degrasse Tyson - June 20, 2017
- Young Jamaican Actor Breaks Barriers, Opens Yacht Charter Company – Creates History - June 19, 2017
- E3 2017 WRAPS AFTER RECORD ATTENDANCE - June 17, 2017
- FLIGHT OF BOEING 787-10 AND 737-MAX 9 IN DRAMATIC DISPLAY - June 17, 2017
- ON THE HUNT FOR PORCH PIRATES - June 12, 2017
- Are UFOs Real? Ask Me, Please! - June 12, 2017
- Six Questions to Ask Your Insurance Agent - June 7, 2017
- Imagine A World Without Alzheimer’s - June 7, 2017
- Five Tips for a Cleaner Plate This Summer - June 6, 2017