In my rail fanning efforts, everyone who knows me, knows my interests in pubic transportation… A new coffee shop open in a historic train depot in NoHo.
Groundwork Coffee opens in historic North Hollywood train depot
LA-based Groundwork Coffee’s newest location is now open in the newly renovated and historic Lankershim Depot in North Hollywood. The depot is located near the Metro Orange Line station on the west side of Lankershim.
A grand opening event will be held on Friday, February 17.
- KTLA COMMERCIALS FROM 1977 - April 23, 2017
- ASTEROID 2014 JO25 MAKES A CLOSE APPROACH - April 19, 2017
- Legion M Community To Host Nationwide Fan Meet-Ups for Their First Feature Film “Colossal,” Starring Anne Hathaway - April 13, 2017
- TRAVELING ON YOUTUBE - April 7, 2017
- SQUARE EGG ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES NEW EVENT - April 5, 2017
- ON BEFORE CABLE - April 1, 2017
- SQUARE EGG ENTERTAINMENT 2017 SHOW DATES - March 31, 2017
- THIS IS “IT!” - March 29, 2017
- SQUARE EGG ENTERTAINMENT EXPANDS PARTNERSHIP WITH KIDS NEED TO READ - March 27, 2017
- Square Egg Entertainment says goodbye to Keen Halloween - March 27, 2017