In my rail fanning efforts, everyone who knows me, knows my interests in pubic transportation… A new coffee shop open in a historic train depot in NoHo.
Groundwork Coffee opens in historic North Hollywood train depot
LA-based Groundwork Coffee’s newest location is now open in the newly renovated and historic Lankershim Depot in North Hollywood. The depot is located near the Metro Orange Line station on the west side of Lankershim.
A grand opening event will be held on Friday, February 17.
- New CPSC Report: Fatal Drownings in Pools Involving Young Children Decreases By 17 Percent Nationwide Since 2010 - May 23, 2017
- McAuliffe First Governor to Fly in Autonomous Aircraft - May 22, 2017
- Victaulic, American Red Cross and United Way Collaborate to Prepare Youth for Emergencies - May 20, 2017
- The Results Are In: Pizza Hut® Releases Pizza Party Stats In Honor Of National Pizza Party Day; East Coasters Know How To Pizza Party - May 19, 2017
- THE CHAVEZ RAVINE STORY- BEFORE THE DODGERS - May 19, 2017
- Millions Of Women Suffer From Fibroids - May 19, 2017
- From Universal Pictures Home Entertainment: The Fate of the Furious - May 18, 2017
- Character and Entertainment Brands Take Center Stage at Licensing Expo 2017 - May 18, 2017
- Star Trek: Discovery – First Look Trailer - May 17, 2017
- Umami Burger Debuts Famed ‘Impossible Burger’ At Multiple West Coast Locations - May 17, 2017