In my rail fanning efforts, everyone who knows me, knows my interests in pubic transportation… A new coffee shop open in a historic train depot in NoHo.
Groundwork Coffee opens in historic North Hollywood train depot
LA-based Groundwork Coffee’s newest location is now open in the newly renovated and historic Lankershim Depot in North Hollywood. The depot is located near the Metro Orange Line station on the west side of Lankershim.
A grand opening event will be held on Friday, February 17.
- SQUARE EGG ENTERTAINMENT EXPANDS PARTNERSHIP WITH KIDS NEED TO READ - March 27, 2017
- Square Egg Entertainment says goodbye to Keen Halloween - March 27, 2017
- RIDE PONTIAC… RIDE - March 17, 2017
- STRANGE HIGH ALTITUDE PLANE CIRCLED FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR THE PAST FEW NIGHTS - March 15, 2017
- FEBRUARY WRAP UP - February 28, 2017
- Annular Eclipse “RING of Fire” February 26, 2017 - February 26, 2017
- DuckTales: Because I had to! - February 24, 2017
- Annular Eclipse “RING of Fire” February 26, 2017 - February 22, 2017
- PUNKY BREWSTER CARTOON THEME - February 17, 2017
- BURGERS AND FRIES! February 15, 2017 - February 15, 2017