- Formerly DRIVEN Public Relations, DRIVEN’s In-House Entertainment & Sports Marketing Strength Complements World-Class PR/Strategic Communications and Disruptive 360 Brand Marketing Strategies
New Leadership Team Brand and Agency Experience Includes: Oakley, Sprint, LINE-X, SENA, Ford, PMK*BNC, Paramount Pictures, Burston-Marsteller, Kuhmo Tire, Moet-Hennessey, Grand Marnier, Keurig, Davie Brown Entertainment and More
LOS ANGELES, May 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — A new era kicked off this week as DRIVEN completed a rebrand and repositioning to reflect the evolution of its business – with its agile team having already spearheaded disruptive integrated brand marketing initiatives for a range of businesses from blue chip brands, global lifestyle brands to exciting startups.
Formerly known as DRIVEN Public Relations, the newly revamped agency is highlighted by its strong in-house integrated entertainment and sports marketing capability – strategically built into larger 360 brand marketing campaigns and across platforms.
DRIVEN’s brand building strength is reinforced by the agency’s uniquely robust media relations capabilities, with team members serving as top tier broadcast media contributors themselves (Fox News, Fox Sports, CNN and more). Client brands on every level are in reach of the most prominent media outlets across TV, digital, print and social.
Recent world-class PR program examples include generating more than 99 million Facebook video views on Tech Insider’s page via hybrid media tour/stunt.
DRIVEN’s restructured senior leadership team brings dynamic brand, entertainment and agency experience from companies as diverse as Oakley, Sprint Corporation/Virgin Mobile, Ford, PMK*BNC, Burston-Marsteller, Paramount Pictures, Davie Brown Entertainment, Keurig, Moet Hennessey, Univision, Jose Cuervo and more.
The new DRIVEN brand was uniquely designed to transcend the agency business and speak to a passionate, focused lifestyle – characterized by entrepreneurial spirit. This new identity will guide the agency’s business areas: Integrated Brand Marketing, Public Relations/Strategic Communications, Entertainment Marketing and High-Level Business Consulting.
Service Examples: Brand Marketing Strategy; Integrated Digital/Social; Experiential Marketing; Strategic Communications; Media Training; Crisis/Executive Communications; Entertainment Events; Film/TV/Digital/Gaming Product Integration; SEO; and more.
“The new DRIVEN brand truly reflects the entrepreneurial spirit that lives in all of our team members,” said Michael Caudill, founder/CEO and top tier broadcast media contributor. “That spirit pushes our clients to aggressively attack the market in a more agile manner than the traditional big agencies. Whether it’s a stunt on Fox News/CNBC; a product integrated into a blockbuster film or Grammy event; a multiplatform marketing campaign around an athlete; media training; or connecting our clients with strategic partners that make sense for their business – the DRIVEN team’s 360 mindset and passion make it truly special.”
Expanded office locations now include San Diego, CA; Los Angeles, CA; New York City; and Orange County, CA.
CONTACT: 310.374.6177 or info@goDRIVEN360.com
Web Site: http://www.godriven360.com
- “Thor: Ragnarok” Official Trailer - July 23, 2017
- Judas Priest Announce New Mobile Game, ‘Judas Priest: Road To Valhalla’ Is Available Today - July 19, 2017
- HBO Streams ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 7 Using Level 3’s CDN - July 17, 2017
- Wargaming “Remembers Dunkirk” Across Full Slate of WWII-era Video Games - July 17, 2017
- Official Star Wars The Last Jedi Teaser Posters - July 15, 2017
- Jam City Brings the Magic of Peanuts to Players and Canine Companions with Launch of New Bubble Shooter Game, Snoopy Pop - July 11, 2017
- Musk Shows Off Model 3 Pictures - July 9, 2017
- Blizzard Announces New Hearthstone Expansion - July 6, 2017
- ALL OF DISNEY’S WONDERFUL WORLDS COME TOGETHER AT D23 EXPO — JULY 14–16, 2017, IN ANAHEIM, CALIF. - July 4, 2017
- Futurama: Worlds Of Tomorrow Launches Today On The App Store And Google Play - June 29, 2017