Seaux Swim is excited to announce the launch of their luxury swimwear company which caters to women of all sizes.
Created in an effort to provide fashion-forward swimwear for women across the world, Seaux (pronounced ‘so’) Swim provides unique, custom designed pieces made to make all women feel comfortable and confident in a swimsuit.
“This company was born out of my own frustration while searching for a swimsuit for an upcoming vacation,” said Quinnie Jenkins, founder of Seaux Swim. “The selections for women over a size 12 were so few and what I did come across were matronly and practically covered the entire body. In that moment, I decided that the average women deserved a better selection of trendy, chic swimsuits, no matter her size. I hired a designer, a manufacturer in Los Angeles and seven months later my dream has come to fruition.”
Available for purchase at Seauxswim.com, Seaux Swim swimsuits are extremely unique and provide all the little details every women wants in a swimsuit:
- Available in size Small to 3XL (4 – 24)
- Each one-piece swimsuit is made with special, compression material which provides a waist slimming effect
- Every bikini top is extra expandable, making it a perfect fit for even the bustiest of women
- One-piece suits also come with a built-in shelf bra for extra support
- Each suit is double-lined with the same outstanding fabric, so never see-thru
- Every suit is created with carefully soured, top-quality fabric
- All suits are made in America
- Every month, a portion of the sales will be donated to nonprofit organization BGood/Delivering Good, which provides assistance to women and their families whose lives have been disrupted by a natural disaster
“I am beyond proud of the quality and design of these swimsuits,” said Quinnie. “I spared no expense when searching for fabric or hiring my manufacturer because I wanted this to be one of the best swimsuit lines on the market. When my customer puts on one of these suits, I want her to know and feel that she is the most beautiful, sexy and confident woman in the world and that I selected every detail with her in mind.”
To learn more about the company, visit seauxswim.com.
SOURCE Seaux Swim