CHICAGO — KitchenAid continues to expand the versatility of its legendary stand mixer with new products designed for those who love to cook. Exciting new stand mixer attachments will debut at the International Home and Housewares Show in Chicago, March 10-13, maximizing the culinary experience and sparking inspiration among passionate makers. In addition, KitchenAid is launching new ceramic bowls, available in solid, painted and textured styles.
KitchenAid will unveil a new Metal Food Grinder, Sifter + Scale and Vegetable Sheet Cutter with Noodle Blade attachments that make the stand mixer the culinary center of the kitchen. The new attachments join an extensive offering that enable endless culinary possibilities – from fresh pasta to burgers, veggie noodles and more.
“With everything we do, the team at KitchenAid strives to make cooking accessible, memorable and inventive,” said Nikki Lockett, U.S. Marketing Leader for KitchenAid® Small Appliances. “We want to arm those who love what they do in the kitchen with all the right tools so they can focus on what matters most, the experience.”
KitchenAid will unveil the following products:
- 5 Quart Ceramic Bowl–Accessorize the stand mixer with a beautiful 5-Quart Ceramic Bowl (KSM2CB5) for every mixing, whipping and kneading task. This bowl is freezer, microwave, dishwasher and oven-safe up to 475°F and made with titanium-reinforced ceramic to resist chipping, cracking and staining. Soften butter and temper chocolate, and harden or cool ingredients, in a single bowl. It fits all 4.5- and 5-quart tilt-head stand mixers.
The Solid Ceramic Bowl (KSM2CB5BM) MSRP $79.99, Patterned (KSM2CBPIW) and Textured Bowls (KSM2CB5TLW) MSRP $99.99 will be available summer 2018.
- Metal Food Grinder Attachment–Fresh, from-scratch cooking doesn’t have to take a long time. The KitchenAid Metal Food Grinder Attachment (KSMMGA) tackles even the most challenging ingredients with speed and ease. Grind various meat, hard cheeses and bread crumbs. Attach the Grinder to the power hub of any KitchenAid Stand Mixer and let the mixer do the work.
When grinding meat, use only the ingredients desired and avoid those not. Create healthy meals from scratch without additives, preservatives and other fillers, having peace of mind knowing what is in the food being served. It’s also easy to clean and convenient to store.
The attachment (KSMMGA) will MSRP $129.99, available this summer.
- Sifter + Scale Attachment–Accurately measured and properly sifted ingredients are the first step to professional-quality baked goods. The KitchenAid Sifter + Scale Attachment (KSMSFTA) handles these essential jobs with one convenient tool, making it easy to achieve consistent, delicious results.
An easy-to-use digital scale measures ingredients by weight, for a greater level of precision*, so baked goods turn out just right. Hands-free sifting ensures more consistent mixing** and fluffy baked goods, leaving more time to mix up something new. One of the exciting features is the chute, which neatly funnels weighted and sifted ingredients into the mixer bowl while the mixer is running for gradual mixing. Or it can swivel to funnel ingredients into a separate container without spilling.
* Compared to measuring by volume
** Compared to unsifted ingredients
The attachment (KSMSFTA) will MSRP $169.99, available later this year.
- Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment with Noodle Blade– The KitchenAid Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment with Noodle Blade (KSM2SCA) takes the lead in reinventing classic meals with fruits and vegetables, cutting them into sheets or wide, flat noodles. The imaginative cook will have unlimited possibilities cutting sheets of zucchini, cucumbers, apples and more for healthier rolls, wraps, lasagna or enchiladas.
The Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment with Noodle Blade (KSM2SCA) MSRP $159.99 and the Noodle Blade Accessory (KSMSCAAP) will be available for $39.99, later this year.
KitchenAid offers more than 10 different attachments, including a variety of options such as a Spiralizer, as well as Pasta Making and Food Processor attachments.
Discover the full lineup of new KitchenAid products coming out in 2018 at https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8287151-kitchenaid-2018-housewares-show/.
To download the full suite of new KitchenAid product images, visit https://lion.box.com/v/KitchenAidHousewares2018.
KitchenAid is the number one mixer brand in the world.*
*Source: Euromonitor International Limited; Consumer Appliances 2018 edition, retail volume sales, 2012 – 2017 Mixer Category data (includes stand mixers & hand mixers).
To learn more about KitchenAid appliances, visit http://www.kitchenaid.com/.
Since the introduction of its iconic stand mixer in 1919 and first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid has built a complete line of products designed for those with a passion to make. Today, the KitchenAid® brand offers virtually every essential for the well-equipped kitchen with a collection that includes everything from countertop appliances to cookware, ranges to refrigerators, and whisks to wine cellars. To learn more, visit KitchenAid.com or join us at Facebook.com/KitchenAid and Twitter.com/KitchenAidUSA.
MSRP is manufacturer’s suggested retail price. Dealer alone determines actual retail and advertised prices.