NEW YORK, June 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Per the latest wine industry report, Nielsen, the rosé category is now valued at $207m and has grown by 53% in volume over the last 52 weeks. While rosé wines are a common summer choice, Nielsen predicts this year their popularity will extend into the rest of the year. Nielsen also reports Millennials are the largest group of rosé wine consumers.
Social media fans are embracing hashtags such as #RoseAllDay, and new rosé categories are on the rise: for example, sparkling rosé is growing at 19%, two times faster than still rosé wines.
Just in time for the 4th of July, there is a new way to enjoy rosé: in sangria! By E.U. law, authentic sangria must be made of wine from Spain or Portugal, to which fruits and spices are added. Many people think that alcohol, such a brandy, is also an official ingredient; however according to E.U. law it is not.
One great new sangria to try is Beso Del Sol Pink, which is available across America: the wine is 100% Tempranillo, from the Valdepeñas region of Spain, flavored with all-natural Spanish orange, lemon, peach, and mango, as well as a touch of Spanish cinnamon. At only 74 calories per serving, Beso Del Sol Pink offers a delicious lower-alcohol choice, which is also eco-friendly as it comes in both small and large boxes: $4.99 for a 500mL TetraPak which holds three glasses of wine, and $19.99 for a 3-liter box which holds four bottles and stays fresh for two months after opening. Beso Del Sol also comes in glass, magnum-sized bottles (1.5L, for $12.99).
This 4th of July, think red, white, and rosé!
Stone Fruit Frosé
6.0 oz. Beso Del Sol Pink Sangria
1.5 oz. Monin Stone Fruit Syrup
- Fill serving glass ½ full of ice
- Pour ingredients into blender
- Add ice from serving glass, blend until smooth, and pour back into serving glass
- Garnish with orange & peach slices
SOURCE Beso Del Sol Sangria
CONTACT: Christine Deussen, Deussen Global Communications, Inc., email@example.com, Tel.212-682-2293, x111
- THE BLUE MAN (a.k.a. ETERNAL EVIL) AT THE FANTASIA FILM FESTIVAL - July 21, 2017
- Mattel Launches New Franchise Enchantimals™ - July 21, 2017
- NBA All-Star Kevin Durant makes surprise appearance at Austin’s IDEA Rundberg as part of BBVA Compass’ Summer of Opportunity - July 20, 2017
- Mattel And WWE® Launch Girls Product Line - July 20, 2017
- Vampire Comedy Web Series Filming on Long Island - July 20, 2017
- AARP and Ad Council Launch New PSA Campaign to Empower Millions of Americans to Get on Track for Retirement - July 19, 2017
- 76 percent of U.S. workers do not fear automation, according to Randstad US - July 18, 2017
- Award-Winning Actress and International Women’s Advocate Robin Wright to Headline Premier Tech Gathering for Social Good - July 16, 2017
- Habitat for Humanity update on President Jimmy Carter - July 15, 2017
- Altice USA To Be Presented With The 2017 Award For Corporate Leadership In Hispanic Television & Video At The 15th Annual Hispanic Television Summit - July 13, 2017