Vorsite, a cloud technology consulting company, launches Cyber Security Services for Office 365.
SEATTLE, WA, May 23, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ — The services enable protection for Office 365 users, work to prevent malicious activity from spreading, and regularly review for potential environment improvements.
As we depend more and more on technology, technology is becoming more insecure. Cyber-attacks have been growing quickly over the last couple of years, and there’s nothing to indicate they won’t just keep increasing. Thieves are working faster than companies can defend themselves, and launching more malicious attacks than in previous years. In fact, just last week, there was a nationwide “phishing” attack on Google’s popular Gmail service.
Protecting against the growing threat of cyber-attacks is also becoming more difficult because these attacks are targeting employees. Cyber criminals are sending clever email messages containing malicious links or attachments from a well-known business, colleague, or family member. Cyber criminals hope employees take the bait so they can gain access to money or other intellectual property. Finding an affordable solution to this problem can be extremely difficult.
Vorsite understands this challenge and wanted to simplify the problem for small-medium businesses. Vorsite started by focusing the attention on one of the most popular cloud platforms in the market, that in many cases, houses companies most sensitive information, Microsoft’s Office 365. Vorsite’s deep knowledge and expertise with the Office 365 platform allowed us to address three key areas: 1) Keeping businesses up to date on ways to improve Office 365 security. 2) Adding an extra layer of email protection to prevent or notify employees of malicious links or attachments. 3) Protecting or encrypting sensitive documents and emails. Vorsite’s Cyber Security Service is designed for businesses owners who want the right level of protection without the headache and over-head of managing this internally.
Right now, Vorsite is offering a promotion for our Cyber Security Service. If a business purchases before June 31st Vorsite will waive the $250 setup fee. Make sure your network doesn’t get compromised and get the peace of mind knowing your business is safe and secure. Want more information? Feel free to check out our on-demand webinar or contact Vorsite at (206) 781-1797 or email@example.com.
Vorsite is a top 200 Microsoft partner and a leader when it comes to helping a business transition to the cloud. With over 200 customers nationwide, Vorsite’s focus continues to center around practices that enable companies to leverage the right combination of Microsoft cloud services. Vorsite provides a full range of services for small to medium businesses, allowing customers to cut their operational cost and improve employee productivity.
Partnering with the top cloud vendors, Vorsite gives customers the guidance, training, and support they need to move their business in to the new age of computing.
- Fla. Supreme Court Rules Medical Malpractice Caps Unconstitutional - June 9, 2017
- All-New 10th Generation Honda Accord Launching This Year with Advanced New Powertrain Lineup - June 9, 2017
- Cybersleuth Investigations, Inc. Helps Victims of Sextortion Find Resolution - June 8, 2017
- Belkin Thunderbolt™ 3 Express Dock HD Available Today - June 6, 2017
- Microsoft highlights ecosystem growth and innovation at Computex 2017 with Windows 10 devices - May 31, 2017
- Subaru Of America® Announces Pricing On 2018 Forester Models And Debuts Black Edition Package - May 29, 2017
- Are You Protected? Vorsite is Offering Cyber Security Services for Office 365 - May 24, 2017
- The Helicopter Has Landed: How Once Hover-Prone Parents and Their Back-at-Home Adult Children Should Cope with Career Challenges - May 23, 2017
- LG Washes Away The Hassle Of Doing Laundry With LG TWINWash Memorial Day Promotion - May 18, 2017
- Experience Alien: Covenant Firsthand with In Utero Virtual Reality Tour Exclusively at Regal - May 4, 2017