Red Lobster® today announced new Early-Dining Specials, including Endless Shrimp® Mondays and To-Go Tuesdays. The introduction of Early-Dining Specials provides guests with even more reasons to visit Red Lobster during the week.
Guests who visit their local Red Lobster restaurant Monday through Friday between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.can take advantage of the exciting new deals with special pricing. The complete line-up of Early-Dining Specials includes:
- $15 Endless Shrimp Monday – Mix and match delicious Shrimp Scampi, Fried Shrimp and Grilled Shrimp Skewer endlessly for just $15. Served with a choice of side.
- To-Go Tuesday – Enjoy Red Lobster from the comfort of your home or office with 15% off online To Go orders – all day long! Place an order at RedLobsterToGo.com using the code: TUESDAY.
- $15 4-Course Feast Wednesday – Everything guests love about Red Lobster’s famous 4-Course Feast, complete with soup, salad, entrée and dessert, at a special price.
- $20 Petite Ultimate Feast® Thursday – Smaller portions. Just as Ultimate. Dive into a petite Maine lobster tail, wild-caught snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi and Walt’s Favorite Shrimp.
- $10 Fish Fry Friday – Celebrate the weekend with Fish Fry Friday for just $10! Served with a choice of side.
All dine-in entrées come with choice of salad and unlimited warm house-made Cheddar Bay Biscuits®.
Guests can join Red Lobster’s app-based loyalty program, My Red Lobster Rewards℠, to earn points and redeem tasty rewards, place a to-go order or join the waitlist. The free app is available for iOS and Android. To view the complete Red Lobster line-up or place a to-go order online, visit Red Lobster’s website.
About Red Lobster Seafood Co.
Red Lobster is the world’s largest and most-loved seafood restaurant company, headquartered in Orlando, Fla. With a proud heritage and an even brighter future, Red Lobster is focused on serving the highest quality, freshly prepared seafood that is traceable, sustainable and responsibly-sourced. To learn more about Red Lobster’s sourcing standards and where the seafood we serve comes from, please visit www.redlobster.com/seafoodwithstandards. With more than 55,000 employees in over 700 restaurants in the U.S. and Canada, and a growing international footprint, Red Lobster is more committed than ever to be not just the biggest seafood restaurant, but the best. To learn more, please visit http://www.redlobster.com or find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/redlobster or Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/redlobster.
CONTACT: Nicole Bott, MediaContact@redlobster.com
SOURCE Red Lobster Seafood Co.
Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary of an Investigator. He is also the editor, producer and administrator of TNC Network.