On average, Washington D.C., Maryland, New Jersey and New York among top pizza party states; Pizza Hut restaurants nationwide receive orders large enough to feed 50 people several times a week
PLANO, Texas, May 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Pizza Hut, the pizza restaurant that serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world, is encouraging fans to kick off the weekend with a party…a pizza party, that is. Today, May 19, is National Pizza Party Day, and there’s no better way to celebr
ate than serving a slice – or seven, or seventy – for friends, family and coworkers.
But Pizza Hut already knows America is a pro at pizza parties:
- An order for 13 Pizza Hut pizzas (or more) is placed roughly twice a week at locations across the country – which is enough food for 50 people
- East Coast U.S. loves a good pizza party – fans in Washington D.C., Maryland, New Jersey and New Yorkplace the most orders for pizza bundle deals each week
- The largest Pizza Hut pizza order in the last 10 years included 1,400 pizzas, or 11,200 slices
- The Pizza Hut Big Dinner Box is a party favorite – more than 54 million have been ordered, since 2012
No matter how small or big pizza lovers celebrate, Pizza Hut offers delicious deals to get any National Pizza Party Day party started – like a Large Two-Topping pizza for $7.99 when ordered online at www.PizzaHut.com or via the mobile app, and the Big Dinner Box for just $19.99, which features two medium one-topping pizzas, an order of breadsticks and a choice of wings, pasta, or a third pizza. Both are available for delivery or carryout.
“More pizzas equal more fun, which is why we love National Pizza Party Day,” said Doug Terfehr, Sr. Director of Public Relations, Pizza Hut. “With great deals and a suite of easy ways to order, the perfect pizza party is just a few taps or clicks away.”
About Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery. Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com. Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut).
SOURCE Pizza Hut
- Check Out the Iridium-2 Launch Webcast - June 25, 2017
- Solar Eclipse Across America: Science, Yes, and So Much More! - June 24, 2017
- Playster Partners With Nelvana To Add Popular Kids’ TV Shows To Its Catalog - June 21, 2017
- Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow Is Launching On June 29; Reveals New Animation Featuring Stephen Hawking, George Takei, Bill Nye, And Neil Degrasse Tyson - June 20, 2017
- Young Jamaican Actor Breaks Barriers, Opens Yacht Charter Company – Creates History - June 19, 2017
- E3 2017 WRAPS AFTER RECORD ATTENDANCE - June 17, 2017
- FLIGHT OF BOEING 787-10 AND 737-MAX 9 IN DRAMATIC DISPLAY - June 17, 2017
- ON THE HUNT FOR PORCH PIRATES - June 12, 2017
- Are UFOs Real? Ask Me, Please! - June 12, 2017
- Six Questions to Ask Your Insurance Agent - June 7, 2017