MORRO BAY, Calif., May 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — The quaint seaside town of Morro Bay, CA invites travelers to enjoy the many benefits of visiting mid-week this May and June! Avoid the crowds, enjoy the food and wine in over 80 restaurants and take your time shopping at all the unique boutiques. Life in this small beach town is reminiscent of how California beach towns used to be: charming, relaxed, fun, quirky, yet filled with surfing, sailing, fishing, golfing, and kayaking. There’s so much to see and do in this bustling seaside village including ocean-side golf, kayaking, sailing, hiking, fishing, surfing, whale watching, biking, bird watching, or kite flying. Morro Bay offers activities for all ages to enjoy in an unspoiled slice of California located along coastal Highway 1 in San Luis Obispo County.
“We’re encouraging guests to visit Morro Bay mid-week in May and June and pack in boatloads of adventure,” explains Jennifer Little, Tourism Manager for Discover Morro Bay. “Not only will visitors appreciate the low room rates but they will also avoid the crowds and beat the traffic at the same time. It’s a real Win/Win/Win!”
There’s Something For Everyone in Morro Bay
A visit to Morro Bay means tons of family fun. Watch the kids light up at the idea of kayaking with sea otters, bicycling out to iconic Morro Rock, exploring the Morro Bay Natural History Museum or Skateboard Museum, surfing, paddle boarding, whale watching, kite flying and tide pooling. Girl power is alive and well in Morro Bay, the ideal location for a best friend’s getaway along California’s Central Coast. The variety of lodging options in Morro Bay offers BFFs the opportunity to stay in beach front vacation rentals, luxurious inns, leading brand hotels, reliable budget or specialty accommodations right on the harbor. Whether your taste for adventure runs extreme or serene, guys will find lots of healthy activities in Morro Bay. There are lots of events in town for guy pals to watch together or, plan your mancation around the many running, biking and triathlete competitions where guys can give it everything they’ve got. Surrounding farms and vineyards yield a bounty of outstanding organic produce, fresh seafood and award-wining local wines served with flair at Morro Bay’s renowned restaurants, wine bars and craft breweries.
Click HERE for a list of Morro Bay Hotels offering guests some amazing hotel deals during May and June. ALSO: Get a FREE Mid-Week Restaurant Passport at Your Hotel and Save up to $65 on Appetizers, Desserts, Coffee and Wine Tasting
SOURCE Morro Bay
- THE BLUE MAN (a.k.a. ETERNAL EVIL) AT THE FANTASIA FILM FESTIVAL - July 21, 2017
- Mattel Launches New Franchise Enchantimals™ - July 21, 2017
- NBA All-Star Kevin Durant makes surprise appearance at Austin’s IDEA Rundberg as part of BBVA Compass’ Summer of Opportunity - July 20, 2017
- Mattel And WWE® Launch Girls Product Line - July 20, 2017
- Vampire Comedy Web Series Filming on Long Island - July 20, 2017
- AARP and Ad Council Launch New PSA Campaign to Empower Millions of Americans to Get on Track for Retirement - July 19, 2017
- 76 percent of U.S. workers do not fear automation, according to Randstad US - July 18, 2017
- Award-Winning Actress and International Women’s Advocate Robin Wright to Headline Premier Tech Gathering for Social Good - July 16, 2017
- Habitat for Humanity update on President Jimmy Carter - July 15, 2017
- Altice USA To Be Presented With The 2017 Award For Corporate Leadership In Hispanic Television & Video At The 15th Annual Hispanic Television Summit - July 13, 2017