SQUARE EGG ENTERTAINMENT 2017 SHOW DATES
Parent company of Phoenix Comicon announces new and returning events
Phoenix, AZ, March 31, 2017– Square Egg Entertainment Inc., parent company of Phoenix Comicon, LLC is bringing Fan Fest back and taking it on the road. In 2017, Fan Fest returns to the valley for Phoenix Fan Fest November 11-12 following the debut of Minnesota Fan Fest, August 19-20 at the Saint Paul River Centre.
Fan Fest is a celebration of comics, creators, and collectibles. The events will vary by year and location. Phoenix Fan Fest 2017 is a fandom experience for everyone with comic and media guests and an expansive exhibit hall where attendees can find one-of-a-kind and collectible geeky gifts for everyone on their holiday shopping list. Minnesota Fan Fest 2017 is a joint venture with comic creator Dan Jurgens that offers comic book and comic character enthusiasts the chance to meet some of the top creators in the industry and collect comics and graphic novels of every kind and brings exhibitors from around the country who specialize in comic memorabilia and collectibles.
Exhibitor and panel applications are available now for each of Square Egg Entertainment’s upcoming events. Please visit our website at www.myfanfest.com for Phoenix and Minnesota Fan Fest.
Square Egg Entertainment Inc., the parent company of Phoenix Comicon, LLC seeks to create dynamic geek culture events that bring joy to its participants, fosters friendship among those who attend, and provides opportunities for skill development among its participants.
- Star Trek: Discovery – Official Trailer - July 23, 2017
- THE BLUE MAN (a.k.a. ETERNAL EVIL) AT THE FANTASIA FILM FESTIVAL - July 21, 2017
- Mattel Launches New Franchise Enchantimals™ - July 21, 2017
- NBA All-Star Kevin Durant makes surprise appearance at Austin’s IDEA Rundberg as part of BBVA Compass’ Summer of Opportunity - July 20, 2017
- Mattel And WWE® Launch Girls Product Line - July 20, 2017
- Vampire Comedy Web Series Filming on Long Island - July 20, 2017
- AARP and Ad Council Launch New PSA Campaign to Empower Millions of Americans to Get on Track for Retirement - July 19, 2017
- 76 percent of U.S. workers do not fear automation, according to Randstad US - July 18, 2017
- Award-Winning Actress and International Women’s Advocate Robin Wright to Headline Premier Tech Gathering for Social Good - July 16, 2017
- Habitat for Humanity update on President Jimmy Carter - July 15, 2017