Square Egg Entertainment says goodbye to Keen Halloween
Phoenix, AZ, March 27, 2017–Daniel and Dawna Davis, owners of Steam Crow, have resumed control of vintage Halloween event Keen Halloween. The Davises created Keen Halloween in 2012 and partnered with Square Egg Entertainment Inc., parent company of Phoenix Comicon, LLC, for Keen Halloween 2016.
Daniel and Dawna Davis will resume complete ownership and operation of Keen Halloween in 2017. Square Egg Entertainment is taking their shows in a different direction, but looks forward to the next spooky concoction from Steam Crow and Keen Halloween.
Daniel and Dawna Davis continue to be an integral part of Phoenix Comicon and Square Egg Entertainment events.Square Egg Entertainment Inc.,
the parent company of Phoenix Comicon seeks to create dynamic geek culture events that bring joy to its participants, fosters friendship among those who attend, and provides opportunities for skill development among its participants.
- NEWS UPDATE FROM PHOENIX COMICON - May 27, 2017
- DAY 2 AND NEW COMICON RULES - May 26, 2017
- US Death Rates from Alzheimer’s Disease Increased 55 Percent from 1999 to 2014 - May 26, 2017
- New CPSC Report: Fatal Drownings in Pools Involving Young Children Decreases By 17 Percent Nationwide Since 2010 - May 23, 2017
- McAuliffe First Governor to Fly in Autonomous Aircraft - May 22, 2017
- Victaulic, American Red Cross and United Way Collaborate to Prepare Youth for Emergencies - May 20, 2017
- The Results Are In: Pizza Hut® Releases Pizza Party Stats In Honor Of National Pizza Party Day; East Coasters Know How To Pizza Party - May 19, 2017
- THE CHAVEZ RAVINE STORY- BEFORE THE DODGERS - May 19, 2017
- Millions Of Women Suffer From Fibroids - May 19, 2017
- From Universal Pictures Home Entertainment: The Fate of the Furious - May 18, 2017