Square Egg Entertainment says goodbye to Keen Halloween
Phoenix, AZ, March 27, 2017–Daniel and Dawna Davis, owners of Steam Crow, have resumed control of vintage Halloween event Keen Halloween. The Davises created Keen Halloween in 2012 and partnered with Square Egg Entertainment Inc., parent company of Phoenix Comicon, LLC, for Keen Halloween 2016.
Daniel and Dawna Davis will resume complete ownership and operation of Keen Halloween in 2017. Square Egg Entertainment is taking their shows in a different direction, but looks forward to the next spooky concoction from Steam Crow and Keen Halloween.
Daniel and Dawna Davis continue to be an integral part of Phoenix Comicon and Square Egg Entertainment events.Square Egg Entertainment Inc.,
the parent company of Phoenix Comicon seeks to create dynamic geek culture events that bring joy to its participants, fosters friendship among those who attend, and provides opportunities for skill development among its participants.
- Star Trek: Discovery – Official Trailer - July 23, 2017
- THE BLUE MAN (a.k.a. ETERNAL EVIL) AT THE FANTASIA FILM FESTIVAL - July 21, 2017
- Mattel Launches New Franchise Enchantimals™ - July 21, 2017
- NBA All-Star Kevin Durant makes surprise appearance at Austin’s IDEA Rundberg as part of BBVA Compass’ Summer of Opportunity - July 20, 2017
- Mattel And WWE® Launch Girls Product Line - July 20, 2017
- Vampire Comedy Web Series Filming on Long Island - July 20, 2017
- AARP and Ad Council Launch New PSA Campaign to Empower Millions of Americans to Get on Track for Retirement - July 19, 2017
- 76 percent of U.S. workers do not fear automation, according to Randstad US - July 18, 2017
- Award-Winning Actress and International Women’s Advocate Robin Wright to Headline Premier Tech Gathering for Social Good - July 16, 2017
- Habitat for Humanity update on President Jimmy Carter - July 15, 2017