[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”68″ gal_title=”Kelloggs Frosted Flakes”]
BATTLE CREEK, Mich., Jan. 26, 2018 — Team Kellogg’s™ has four new reasons to celebrate, as all of its athletes have been officially named to the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic team. These four athletes shined in competition, earning the honor to represent the United States at the Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018.
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8192831-kelloggs-2018-olympic-games-getsmestarted/
“It’s been exciting to watch Team Kellogg’s transition from Team USA hopefuls to official members,” said Sam Minardi, director, brand marketing, Kellogg Company. “By sharing their daily motivations along the way, we’ve learned what inspired them to accomplish this important goal. We’re proud of them, and we look forward to continuing to cheer them on in PyeongChang.”
More About Team Kellogg’s
Meet the Team Kellogg’s athletes and follow the evolution of their stories as they share what gets them started each day. The athletes are also featured on limited-edition cereal boxes available at grocery retailers nationwide.
- Nathan Chen – Figure Skating
- Two-time U.S. men’s figure skating champion (2017 and 2018)
- Qualified for first Olympic Winter Games
- Featured on boxes of Corn Flakes®
- What gets Nathan started: Focusing on the small steps every day to achieve his goals and knowing that each day brings him one step closer to accomplishing them
- Kelly Clark – Snowboarding
- Five-time U.S. Olympian
- Three-time U.S. Olympic medalist – gold in 2002 and bronze in both 2010 and 2014
- Featured on boxes of Corn Flakes in stores, and on Special K® Red Berries available on KelloggStore.com
- What gets Kelly started: The bigger picture and the women coming up after her who she can inspire to go further
- Meghan Duggan – Ice Hockey
- Seven-time ice hockey world champion
- Two-time U.S. Olympic silver medalist
- Featured on boxes of Corn Flakes in stores, and on Special K® available on KelloggStore.com
- What gets Meghan started: Strength from the women around her as they train and chase their goals on and off the ice
- Mike Schultz – Paralympic Snowboarding
- U.S. national Paralympic snowboard champion
- First-time Paralympian
- Featured on boxes of Frosted Flakes®
- What gets Mike started: Waking up with his family, setting his priorities and doing all that he can every day
Follow along as Team Kellogg’s shares what motivates them via their Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages, as well as @KelloggsUS on Twitter, and share what drives you to tackle each day with #GetsMeStarted.
About Kellogg Company
At Kellogg Company (NYSE: K), we strive to make foods people love. This includes our beloved brands – Kellogg’s®, Special K®, Pringles®, Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes®, Pop-Tarts®, Kellogg’s Corn Flakes®, Rice Krispies®, Eggo®, Mini-Wheats® and more – that nourish families so they can flourish and thrive. With 2016 sales of $13 billion and more than 1,600 foods, Kellogg is the world’s leading cereal company; second largest producer of savory snacks; and a leading North American frozen foods company. And we’re a company with a heart and soul, committing to help create 3 billion Better Days by 2025 through our Breakfasts for Better Days global purpose platform. To learn more, visit www.KelloggCompany.com or www.OpenforBreakfast.com and follow us on Twitter @KelloggCompany, YouTube and on our Social K corporate blog.