I like travel videos and I have come across some pretty good ones on YouTube. One that I find intriguing is a site by J. Utah. J. Utah visits cities mostly in North America, although he did post a video about a tram ride in Hong Kong, and records the drives through the streets of various parts of that city. These videos are shot is 4k, so the quality makes you feel like you are in the front seat experiencing this.
Watching these videos I do recall trips in the past whether it was for business or for pleasure, I felt as if I have just landed, got my luggage and just pulled out of the car rental lot.
J. Utah, you get a thumbs up….
- ASTEROID 2014 JO25 MAKES A CLOSE APPROACH - April 19, 2017
- Legion M Community To Host Nationwide Fan Meet-Ups for Their First Feature Film “Colossal,” Starring Anne Hathaway - April 13, 2017
- TRAVELING ON YOUTUBE - April 7, 2017
- SQUARE EGG ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES NEW EVENT - April 5, 2017
- ON BEFORE CABLE - April 1, 2017
- SQUARE EGG ENTERTAINMENT 2017 SHOW DATES - March 31, 2017
- THIS IS “IT!” - March 29, 2017
- SQUARE EGG ENTERTAINMENT EXPANDS PARTNERSHIP WITH KIDS NEED TO READ - March 27, 2017
- Square Egg Entertainment says goodbye to Keen Halloween - March 27, 2017
- RIDE PONTIAC… RIDE - March 17, 2017