I like travel videos and I have come across some pretty good ones on YouTube. One that I find intriguing is a site by J. Utah. J. Utah visits cities mostly in North America, although he did post a video about a tram ride in Hong Kong, and records the drives through the streets of various parts of that city. These videos are shot is 4k, so the quality makes you feel like you are in the front seat experiencing this.
Watching these videos I do recall trips in the past whether it was for business or for pleasure, I felt as if I have just landed, got my luggage and just pulled out of the car rental lot.
J. Utah, you get a thumbs up….
- McAuliffe First Governor to Fly in Autonomous Aircraft - May 22, 2017
- Victaulic, American Red Cross and United Way Collaborate to Prepare Youth for Emergencies - May 20, 2017
- The Results Are In: Pizza Hut® Releases Pizza Party Stats In Honor Of National Pizza Party Day; East Coasters Know How To Pizza Party - May 19, 2017
- THE CHAVEZ RAVINE STORY- BEFORE THE DODGERS - May 19, 2017
- Millions Of Women Suffer From Fibroids - May 19, 2017
- From Universal Pictures Home Entertainment: The Fate of the Furious - May 18, 2017
- Character and Entertainment Brands Take Center Stage at Licensing Expo 2017 - May 18, 2017
- Star Trek: Discovery – First Look Trailer - May 17, 2017
- Umami Burger Debuts Famed ‘Impossible Burger’ At Multiple West Coast Locations - May 17, 2017
- Pluto TV Launches Free Video On Demand Offering - May 16, 2017