I like travel videos and I have come across some pretty good ones on YouTube. One that I find intriguing is a site by J. Utah. J. Utah visits cities mostly in North America, although he did post a video about a tram ride in Hong Kong, and records the drives through the streets of various parts of that city. These videos are shot is 4k, so the quality makes you feel like you are in the front seat experiencing this.
Watching these videos I do recall trips in the past whether it was for business or for pleasure, I felt as if I have just landed, got my luggage and just pulled out of the car rental lot.
J. Utah, you get a thumbs up….
- Check Out the Iridium-2 Launch Webcast - June 25, 2017
- Solar Eclipse Across America: Science, Yes, and So Much More! - June 24, 2017
- Playster Partners With Nelvana To Add Popular Kids’ TV Shows To Its Catalog - June 21, 2017
- Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow Is Launching On June 29; Reveals New Animation Featuring Stephen Hawking, George Takei, Bill Nye, And Neil Degrasse Tyson - June 20, 2017
- Young Jamaican Actor Breaks Barriers, Opens Yacht Charter Company – Creates History - June 19, 2017
- E3 2017 WRAPS AFTER RECORD ATTENDANCE - June 17, 2017
- FLIGHT OF BOEING 787-10 AND 737-MAX 9 IN DRAMATIC DISPLAY - June 17, 2017
- ON THE HUNT FOR PORCH PIRATES - June 12, 2017
- Are UFOs Real? Ask Me, Please! - June 12, 2017
- Six Questions to Ask Your Insurance Agent - June 7, 2017