Gaming Audio Leader Reveals Four New Wireless Models at Gaming’s Biggest Event – Including the First Xbox One Headsets Planned to be Available at Retail that Integrate Microsoft’s Latest Xbox Wireless Technology to Connect Directly to the Console
With Turtle Beach’s STEALTH 700 & 600 Series, Gamers Can Now Get a High-Quality, Comfortable & Feature-Rich Wireless Surround Sound Gaming Headset for an Unprecedented Price – Pre-Order Now
SAN DIEGO, June 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — This morning, leading gaming headset and audio accessory company Turtle Beach Corporation (NASDAQ: HEAR) debuted the latest entries in its award-winning lineup of products as the company gets ready for this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3). Headlining Turtle Beach’s E3 portfolio are the all-new STEALTH 700 and STEALTH 600 series wireless surround sound headsets for the Xbox One family of devices (Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Project Scorpio) and PlayStation®4, which offer an abundance of features, unmatched comfort and cutting-edge innovation, including being the first Xbox One gaming headsets planned to be available at retail that integrate Microsoft’s new Xbox Wireless technology to connect directly to the console. Beyond groundbreaking wireless connectivity and immersive surround sound, the STEALTH 700 & STEALTH 600 series headsets also feature everything from Turtle Beach’s unique ProSpecs™ Glasses Friendly and comfort-driven design to its exclusive Superhuman Hearing™sound setting that gives you a competitive advantage, and much more…all starting for a MSRP as low as $99.95. The STEALTH 700 headsets also offer Active Noise-Cancellation, Bluetooth connectivity and other features for a MSRP of $149.95. The STEALTH 700 & 600 series headsets are available for pre-order starting today at www.turtlebeach.com and participating retailers, and are planned to launch at retail this September. Both models, along with the rest of the company’s latest lineup, will be on display at E3 next week in Turtle Beach’s booth #5000 located in the West Hall.
“Turtle Beach has routinely led the industry when it comes to being first to market with products packed with the latest and most innovative features, and that trend continues this year with our 2017 lineup and today’s revelation of the STEALTH 700 & 600 models,” said Juergen Stark, CEO, Turtle Beach Corporation. “Our fans count on us to be at the forefront of gaming audio, so delivering the first Xbox One gaming headsets that use the new Xbox Wireless technology to connect directly to the console has been a key goal for us this year, and through our great partnership with Microsoft, team Turtle Beach will deliver another significant industry first.”
In the weeks leading up to E3, Turtle Beach has revealed a variety of new products, with the STEALTH 700 & 600 series headsets rounding-out the company’s strong and diverse 2017 portfolio of gaming headsets. Full details on Turtle Beach’s 2017 lineup of announced headsets include:
- STEALTH 700 & STEALTH 600 – Gaming technology is advancing fast, and the STEALTH 700 & 600 series are the latest wireless surround sound gaming headsets for Xbox One consoles and PS4™, offering gamers a wealth of features and comfort.
The STEALTH 700 & 600 for Xbox One will be the first gaming headsets planned to be available at retail using Microsoft’s new Xbox Wireless technology to connect directly to the console just like a wireless Xbox One controller does, and will also take advantage of Microsoft’s new Windows Sonic for Headphones to deliver immersive surround sound for a more in-depth gaming experience. On PS4, the STEALTH 700 & 600‘s included wireless USB transmitter connects to the console using the latest smart, channel-hopping technology to deliver an amazing game and chat audio experience. For surround sound, the STEALTH 700 for PS4 features DTS: Headphone:X® surround sound technology to deliver amazing 7.1 channel surround sound, and the STEALTH 600 for PS4 uses Turtle Beach Virtual Surround Sound to engulf fans in their games, movies and music.
Both the STEALTH 700 & 600 series gaming headsets feature an all-new sleek and modern style, with large powerful 50mm over-ear speakers for amazing game audio, and a new flip-up version of Turtle Beach’s renowned high-sensitivity mic that ensures your every command is heard loud and clear. Comfort-wise, the STEALTH 700 & 600 don the latest iteration of Turtle Beach’s unique ProSpecs™ glasses friendly design which alleviates pressure from the headset on players’ glasses, and the STEALTH 700‘s ear-cushions and headband come wrapped in synthetic leather to provide additional noise-isolation and deeper bass response. The STEALTH 600‘s ear-cushions and headband are wrapped in a breathable mesh fabric for extended comfort.
The STEALTH 700 & 600 wireless surround sound gaming headsets for Xbox One consoles and PS4 also offer Turtle Beach’s exclusive Superhuman Hearing™ sound setting to give you a competitive advantage, by allowing you to hear soft sounds like enemy footsteps sneaking-up from behind and weapon reloads just before an ambush, as well as independent game and chat volume control, and a rechargeable battery that delivers up to 10-15 hours of gaming per use.
Additionally, the STEALTH 700 headsets for Xbox One consoles and PS4 also feature Active Noise-Cancellation to block out unwanted background noise and keep you fully immersed in your games, and Bluetooth connectivity to stream music and take calls while playing. Bluetooth also allows you to connect to the new Turtle Beach Audio Hubapp where you’ll be able to adjust a variety of settings, including Dynamic Chat Boost™ which increases incoming chat volume during loud gameplay so you never miss a command, Mic Monitoring to avoid shouting at other players, Audio EQ Presets like Bass Boost, and more. The STEALTH 700 & 600 series headsets are planned to launch in Sept. 2017 at participating retailers for a MSRP starting as low as $99.95.
- XO THREE & RECON 150 – Similar in style to Turtle Beach’s best-selling XO FOUR STEALTH, the new XO THREEofficially licensed gaming headset for Xbox One consoles and RECON 150 for PS4 offer the same rugged yet comfortable design as their predecessor, with large 50mm speakers and Turtle Beach’s renowned high-sensitivity mic to deliver the unbeatable game and chat audio needed to secure victory on the multiplayer battlefield. The XO THREE and RECON 150 are planned to launch at participating retailers this July for a MSRP of $69.95, with the RECON 150 headset available only at Best Buy in the U.S., and at participating retailers in the UK and Australia, and in select territories across Europe.
- RECON CHAT – If it’s time to replace the chat headset that came with your console, then it’s time to get more for your money with the RECON CHAT headset for Xbox One consoles and PS4. The RECON CHAT is lightweight and reversible, and features Turtle Beach’s SpecsFit™ glasses friendly over-ear design with a unique open ear-cup that lets you hear game audio from the TV or home entertainment system in both ears (in stereo). Additionally, Turtle Beach’s renowned high-sensitivity mic ensures your every command is heard loud and clear while the high-quality 40mm speaker delivers chat audio from other players. The RECON CHAT easily connects to Xbox One and PS4 controllers with a 3.5mm jack, and in-line controls conveniently place Mic Mute and Chat Volume right at your fingertips. Currently available at participating retailers for a MSRP of $19.95.
About Turtle Beach Corporation
Turtle Beach (www.turtlebeach.com) has been revolutionizing console multiplayer gaming since the very beginning with its wide selection of industry leading, award-winning gaming headsets. Whether you’re a professional eSports athlete, hardcore gamer, casual player or just starting out, Turtle Beach has the gaming headset to help you truly master your skills. Innovative and advanced technology, amazing audio quality, clear communication, lightweight and comfortable designs and ease-of-use are just a few features that have made Turtle Beach a fan-favorite brand for gamers the world over. Made for Xbox and PlayStation® consoles as well as for PC, Mac® and mobile/tablet devices, having a Turtle Beach gaming headset in your arsenal gives you the competitive advantage. The Company’s shares are traded on the NASDAQ Exchange under the symbol: HEAR.
Cautionary Note on Forward-Looking Statements
This press release includes forward-looking information and statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Except for historical information contained in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, projections, expectations, targets, intentions or beliefs about future events. Statements containing the words “may”, “could”, “would”, “should”, “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “plan”, “estimate”, “target”, “project”, “intend” and similar expressions constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Forward-looking statements are based on management’s current belief, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management.
While the Company believes that its expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that its goals and strategy will be realized. Numerous factors, including risks and uncertainties, may affect actual results and may cause results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements made by the Company or on its behalf. Some of these factors include, but are not limited to, risks related to the Company’s liquidity, the substantial uncertainties inherent in the acceptance of existing and future products, the difficulty of commercializing and protecting new technology, the impact of competitive products and pricing, general business and economic conditions, risks associated with the expansion of our business including the implementation of any businesses we acquire, our indebtedness, the outcome of our HyperSound strategic review process and other factors discussed in our public filings, including the risk factors included in the Company’s most recent Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q and the Company’s other periodic reports. Except as required by applicable law, including the securities laws of the United States and the rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Company is under no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement after the date of this release whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Turtle Beach
- PDP Makes PS4 Control Easy with New Media Remote - June 20, 2017
- Turtle Beach Strengthens International Presence By Signing Partnership With Esports Powerhouse – Splyce - June 16, 2017
- DigitalTrends.com Names Top Games of E3 2017 Award Winners - June 15, 2017
- E3 2017 Closes After Welcoming 68,400 Attendees - June 15, 2017
- Alienware and Dell Double Down On High-Performance PC Gaming and VR - June 14, 2017
- Wangyuan Shengtang unveils new chapter in Chinese game market with the updated version of its popular game title Faith of Danschant at E3 - June 13, 2017
- Square Enix Announces E3 2017 Lineup - June 13, 2017
- LucidSound® Announces the LS25 eSports Gaming Headset for PC, Console, Mobile Platforms - June 12, 2017
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world’s most powerful console - June 11, 2017
- Assassin’s Creed Origins World Premiere Trailer - June 11, 2017