LOS ANGELES, Feb. 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Last night, Hollywood’s best-dressed celebrity kids hit the runway at the annual Rookie USA Fashion Show at MILK in Los Angeles. This year, the invitation-only Rookie USA fashion show, presented by Haddad Brands, benefitted DJ Khaled’s charity organization, WE THE BEST Foundation – the Asahd Initiative. The event showcased the most fashionable looks from international clothing brands, including Levi’s®, Converse, Jordan, Hurley and Nike and was hosted by recording artist Fat Joe, who addressed the audience in style.
The show’s star-studded audience included notable celebrities like, DJ Khaled, Garcelle Beauvais, Taboo, Jana Kramer, Victor Cruz, Scottie Pippen, Chris Paul, Carl Banks and Adam Rodriguez, while the runway was graced by the child actors from hit series This is Us and actress Francesca Capaldi.
Top fashion highlights from the show were debuted by Young Nike Athletes and the limited-edition Jordan ‘Asahd Khaled Collection’ rocked the runway for the first time.
- Young Nike Athletes – debuted the latest in Nike innovation, the Air Max 270. Air Max 270 is Nike’s first 100-percent lifestyle Air shoe – designed with the same rigor as sport performance but for the demands of all-day wear. Launching on March 2, the Air Max 270 will be available in grade school and pre-school sizes.
- Jordan ‘Asahd Khaled Collection’ – debuted and gave DJ Khaled’s son, Asahd, the chance to expand his resume as he hit the runway as designer and model. The collection is a limited-edition kid’s apparel and accessories line that captures Asahd’s young spirit and creative mind, the collection will offer a range of colorful and sporty tops, bottom, hats, and socks that bring the style of Asahd through the lens of the Jordan brand.
PERFORMERS IN THE SPOTLIGHT: Aiden Prince, DJ Livia, Monster Kids and Marteen
CELEBRITY KIDS ON THE RUNWAY:
- Actor Paul Mikel-Williams
- Actor Jeremy Maguire of Modern Family
- Anthony, nephew of WNBA player Angel McCoughtry
- Aryam, son of Orange is the New Black’s actress Dascha Polanco
- Asahd, son of DJ Khaled
- Azariah, daughter of rapper Fat Joe
- Celine, Christian, and Bobby, children of TV Personality Khadijah Haqq McCray
- Charly Goldson, daughter of Atlanta Falcons Dashon Goldson
- Chris and Camryn, children of Houston Rockets player Chris Paul
- D’Lila, Jessie, and Chance, daughters of Rapper Diddy
- Darkest Minds Actress Miya Cech
- David and Alex, children of Chicago Bears player Lamarr Houston
- Digital Influencer, Hails from Hails World Instagram
- Disney Actress Francesca Capaldi
- Disney Actress Mia Talerico
- Eden, daughter of Charger player Corey Liuget and WAGS star, Faven Liuget
- Jagger, son of American football cornerback Antonio Cromartie
- Jalen, Journey, and Jett, children of Black Eyed Peas Rapper Taboo
- Jax and Jaid, son of Actress and Model Garcelle Beauvais
- Jet, Niece of Singer/Talk Show Host Adrianne Bailon
- Johan, son of rapper Fabolous and Emily B.
- Jolie, daughter of actress Jana Kramer
- Justice and Cali, children of Rapper The Game
- Kapiolani and Koa, children of former St. Louis Cardinals player Vince Coleman
- Kennedy Cruz, daughter of football star Victor Cruz
- King, son of Pro Surfer Yadin Nicol
- Kruz, son of Rapper French Montana
- Landan and Alabama, children of Blink-182 Musician Travis Barker
- Paige, daughter of Pro Surfer Brett Simpson
- Princeton, son of Denver Broncos Player Emmanual Sanders
- Pro Surfer Beck Adler
- Pro Surfer Chase Neiman
- Pro Surfer Luke Guinaldo
- Pro Surfer Zeke Choi
- Ryan, daughter of Celebrity Publicist Tracy Romulus and Producer Ray Romulus
- Sebella, daughter of Roselyn Sanchez and Eric Winter
- Sophia, daughter of Scottie and Larsa Pippen
- The Paynes Actress Sanai Victoria
- This Is Us Actors Eris Baker, Lonnie Chavis, Faithe Herman, Mackenzie Hancsicsak and Parker Bates
- Zoie and Beatrix, children of Fuller House’s Jodie Sweetin
CELEBRITIES IN THE CROWD: Adam Rodriguez, Adrianne Bailon, Aiden Prince, Anais & Mirabelle, Antonio Cromartie, Ava & Alexis McClure, Beck Adler, Brett Simpson, Bridget Kelly, Caitlin Carmichael, Cappie Pondexter, Carl Banks, Chase Niemann, Chris Paul, Cullen Jenkins, Dascha Polanco, Dashon Goldson and Ashley North, DJ Khaled, DJ Livia and the Mosh Kids, Emmanuel Sanders, Eric Winter and Kap G., Essence Carson, Fabolous and Emily B, Fat Joe, Francesca Capaldi, French Montana, Garcelle Beauvais, Jana Kramer, Jeremy Maguire, Jodie Sweetin, Khadijah Haqq McCray and Bobby McCray, Lamarr Houston, Leon Thomas, Lonnie Chavis, Luke Guinaldo, Mackenzie Hancsicsak, Malika Haqq, Marteen, Miya Cech, Parker Bates, Paul Mikel-Williams, Reggie Saunders, Roselyn Sanchez and Eric Winter, Sanai Victoria, Scottie and Larsa Pippen, Shanna Moakler, Taboo, The Game, Travis Barker, Victor Cruz, Vince Coleman, Yalee
THE PHOTOS: Photos available on GETTY
Photo Caption: Celebs attend Rookie USA Fashion Show in LA hosted by Fat Joe and benefitting DJ Khaled’s charity organization, WE THE BEST Foundation – the Asahd Initiative.
ABOUT HADDAD BRANDS: Haddad is a privately held family business with over 60 years’ experience in the children’s apparel & accessories industry. A leader in the children’s wear industry, Haddad Brandsis focused on the most iconic global brands, which include: Nike, Jordan, Converse, Hurley, and Levi’s. Supported by a team of professionals skilled in the design, sourcing, sales & distribution of premium quality children’s wear Haddad distributes globally to over 60 countries and maintains sales and sourcing offices in 22 cities globally, including New York, Shanghai, Bangkok, London and Montreal.
ABOUT WE THE BEST FOUNDATION: WE THE BEST Foundation is dedicated to enriching the lives of the next generation – from childhood to young adulthood – through immersive music education and programming in underserved communities.
ABOUT MICHAEL VINCENT ACADEMY: The academy offers a unique experience by teaching students the top industry tips while working in a functioning studio setting. As the academy also encompasses Michael Vincent’s studio, students are able to practice their skills on models and celebrities on a regular basis. As a result, students will gain instant experience and earn their first published credits in magazines, movies and other facets of the entertainment industry.
SOURCE Haddad Brands