LOS ANGELES, May 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — PC Gamer today announced that Xbox will join the upcoming annual PC Gaming Show for the third consecutive year, as both a sponsor and key presenter, and revealed more companies and speakers set to appear. Taking place in Los Angeles on Monday, June 12, 2017 at the Theatre at Ace Hotel, the show will feature appearances and announcements from some of the biggest brands in the PC gaming industry.
Leaders and renowned game developers from Xbox and streaming service, Beam will join the show to talk about their latest developments in PC gaming, as well as showcasing upcoming PC games.
Fans can expect news and updates about PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS from Bluehole Inc., BATTLETECHfrom Paradox Interactive in partnership with Harebrained Schemes, Total War: Warhammer II from Creative Assembly, and Raw Fury Games.
“PC gaming is a huge part of our gaming ecosystem – across Windows, Beam, and Xbox,” said Mike Nichols, Corporate Vice President of Xbox Marketing at Microsoft. “The PC Gaming Show is the perfect place for us to talk about what’s next from Xbox for PC gamers.”
For more information and to register for press or content creator access, please visit: www.PCGamingShow.com and follow #pcgamingshow. For consumers interested in attending the show, please visit: www.PCGamingShow.com/tickets. Viewers will be able to stream, the 2017 PC Gaming Show live on Beam.
The PC Gaming Show is powered by Intel and supported by partners Bohemia Interactive, Xbox, Cygames, Nexon, and Tripwire Interactive.
About PC Gamer
PC Gamer is the global authority on PC games. For more than 20 years, it has delivered unrivaled coverage, in print and online, of every aspect of PC gaming. Our team of experts brings readers trusted reviews, component testing, strange new mods, under-the-radar indie projects and breaking news around-the-clock from all over the world.
SOURCE PC Gamer
- Video Gamer Streams for 24 Hours to Support Wounded Warrior Project - June 24, 2017
- PDP Makes PS4 Control Easy with New Media Remote - June 20, 2017
- Turtle Beach Strengthens International Presence By Signing Partnership With Esports Powerhouse – Splyce - June 16, 2017
- DigitalTrends.com Names Top Games of E3 2017 Award Winners - June 15, 2017
- E3 2017 Closes After Welcoming 68,400 Attendees - June 15, 2017
- Alienware and Dell Double Down On High-Performance PC Gaming and VR - June 14, 2017
- Wangyuan Shengtang unveils new chapter in Chinese game market with the updated version of its popular game title Faith of Danschant at E3 - June 13, 2017
- Square Enix Announces E3 2017 Lineup - June 13, 2017
- LucidSound® Announces the LS25 eSports Gaming Headset for PC, Console, Mobile Platforms - June 12, 2017
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world’s most powerful console - June 11, 2017