The Future of Financial Services Summit brings together fintech experts and thought leaders to share the latest insights on career opportunities, decentralized finance, and investment strategies.
NEW YORK /PRNewswire/ — BLACK ENTERPRISE will present its first Future of Financial Services Summit: Fintech, Cryptocurrency and Black Wealth beginning at 6:00 p.m. EST on July 28. With Black Americans more focused than ever on wealth creation, opportunities to build wealth have never been greater. The Black Enterprise Future of Financial Services Summit will inform and inspire attendees to become fully engaged participants in the latest in investment opportunities with cryptocurrencies, decentralized finance (DeFi), and more. The latest in a series of virtual events produced by BLACK ENTERPRISE to address the demand for diversity, equity, inclusion, and economic justice for Black Americans, the 2022 Wealth Building & Real Estate Summit is presented by Prudential.
The Future of Financial Services Summit will feature candid, engaging conversations with leading experts on cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, investing, and fintech careers. The one-day virtual event will provide attendees with actionable solutions and key resources to leverage opportunities presented by a financial services industry being transformed by fintech and the rising demand for cryptocurrency and digital tokens as an emerging asset class, especially among African Americans.
“We know that Black people are excited about the potential of cryptocurrency, NFTs, and blockchain to open up new avenues of Black wealth creation,” says BLACK ENTERPRISE CEO Earl “Butch” Graves Jr. “According to the most recent Ariel Schwab Black Investor Survey, of six financial products—bank savings account, individual stocks, stock mutual funds, cryptocurrency, individual bonds, bond mutual funds—cryptocurrency is the only one owned by a higher proportion of Black people than of white people. About 38% of Black investors under 40 own digital tokens, compared with 29% of their white counterparts. Overall, twice as many Black respondents than those who are white ranked crypto as the best investment choice overall.”
Confirmed speakers for the Black Enterprise Future of Financial Services Summit include Larry Wade Sr. Director, Blockchain, Crypto & Digital Currencies, RLCO BP, PayPal; Imari Oliver, Founder & CEO, Bond & Play; Michael Grove, CFA, Financial Planner, Greater Metro Financial Group, Prudential Advisors; Deidra Ramsey-McIntyre, Founder, Black People & Cryptocurrency; Derek Jones, Founder & CEO, UnitedCoin Inc.; Matt Mitchell, Hacker & Founder, CryptoHarlem; LaMont Connie, Sr. Vice President & Sr Relationship Manager – Fintech Division, Bank of America; and Kenneth Johnson, President, East Coast Executives.
Attendees of the 2022 Black Enterprise Future of Financial Services Virtual Summit will gain insights on:
- Cryptocurrency: A New Asset Class for Black Investors
- Understanding and Exploring the Utility of Blockchain
- Career Opportunities in Fintech
- Financial Advisors and Crypto: Helping You Shape Your Investing Strategies
The Black Enterprise Wealth Building & Real Estate Summit takes place from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. EST on Thursday, July 28, 2022. Prudential is the presenting sponsor for this event. For complimentary registration and more information about sessions and speakers, visit financial.blackenterprise.com/.
BLACK ENTERPRISE is the No.1 Black media brand, with more than 10 million monthly unique visitors. Since 1970, BLACK ENTERPRISE has been the premier business, career, investing, and wealth-building resource for African Americans. BLACK ENTERPRISE produces video and podcast programming, virtual and in-person business and lifestyle events, and other digital media. Visit www.blackenterprise.com for more information.
SOURCE BLACK ENTERPRISE
- Black History MonthBlack History Month is an annual observance originating in the United States, where it is also known as African-American History Month. It has received official recognition from governments in the United States and Canada, and more recently has been observed in Ireland, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom.
- January 16 is MLK Day!Martin Luther King Jr. Day (officially Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr., and sometimes referred to as MLK Day) is a federal holiday in the United States marking the birthday of Martin Luther King Jr. It is observed on the third Monday of January each year. Born in 1929, King’s actual birthday is January 15 (which in 1929 fell on a Tuesday). The holiday … Read more
- Sana Raises $34M Series B to Transform the Way Organizations Learn Through AIFollowing 7x year-over-year growth, Menlo Ventures leads funding round to accelerate US expansion
- OBSERVING WORLD AIDS DAYWORLD AIDS DAY Every year, World AIDS Day is held on December 1st to raise awareness of the AIDS pandemic and to mourn those who have died from the disease. According to the most recent statistics, nearly 38 million people around the world are living with HIV. The Human Immunodeficiency Virus is the virus that … Read more
- Impaired Driving Prevention Call-to-Action Mobilizes Georgia StudentsATLANTA (Newswire.com) – Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD) and the Coalition of Ignition Interlock Manufactures (CIIM) today launched a … Impaired Driving Prevention Call-to-Action Mobilizes Georgia Students TNCRod Washington: Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary of an Investigator. He also produces news … Read more
Rod Washington: Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary of an Investigator. He also produces news and documentary video projects. Check out his podcast StoriesThisMoment at https://m3e.d71.myftpupload.com/stm-tncn-podcasts/