Just in time for the new school year, Crayola is launching Take Note! – a new, colorful line of creative writing tools for teens and tweens. The line consists of Washable Gel Pens and Erasable Highlighters in a range of bold colors that inspires students to make colorful marks on notes, homework, art projects and journaling.
Take Note! Is designed to help students organize notes and tasks by leveraging color in a fun and engaging way. Take Note! Gel Pens feature rich and vibrant colors in a quick-dry washable formula and Take Note! Erasable Highlighters make notes pop and magically erase.
“At Crayola, we strive to provide kids with the tools they need to unleash their creativity and express themselves through color,” said Kim Rompilla, Vice President – Global Product Portfolio Marketing at Crayola. “We research and transform trends into innovation, so we can constantly and consistently bring new news and excitement to the marketplace. We are excited to introduce Take Note!, which gives students a colorful way to stay on track all year long, in school and at home.”
Take Note! Product Offerings Include:
– Washable Gel Pens: Each ergonomic, cushion-gripped pen features colored gel ink that easily washes off hands and clothes, allowing students to create colorful notes, drawings and doodles without worrying about ink stains. Take Note! Gel Pens are perfect for adding color to notes, art projects and journaling.
– Erasable Highlighters: The dual-sided highlighters feature bright colors on one end with clear ink tips on the other to magically erase colorful highlights. With six vibrant colors, students can highlight and underline notes and assignments with fun colors without having to worry about highlighting the wrong word or over-highlighting.
Tapping into the popularity of bullet journaling, a customizable organizational technique, Take Note! tools are a great resource for tailoring and color coding notes, daily task and goals for maximum productivity. Bullet journal expert, Alexandra Louridas, partnered with Crayola to share her top tips for first-time bullet journalists, including:
- Find what works for you: Take some time and see what style speaks to you the most and use that as a starting point. Are you more of a minimalist or do you need color and doodles in your journal? Once you’ve figured that out, don’t be afraid to experiment! The possibilities are endless!
- Keep it simple: Make a list of the spreads you really need, or items you really need to track, and as time goes on you’ll add or subtract from that list.
- Have good supplies: Just like bullet journaling is an investment in yourself, the tools and supplies that you use ultimately reflect that investment. If you are a beginner, start out simple and if you find that bullet journaling is quickly becoming a passion, than invest in a better journal. Crayola Take Note! products are a great start for beginners!
- Use color: Even if you are a minimalist, using highlighters or different colored pens can really help you stay organized by color coding different tasks and categories.
- Have fun! – Bullet journaling is not only a tool for productivity, but should also serve as a creative outlet. Keeping the “perfect” journal should not stress you out, so have fun and it’s okay to make mistakes!
Crayola Take Note! Washable Gel Pens and Erasable Highlighters are available in retailers nationwide and Crayola.com in 6-count packs for $5.99 and 14-count packs for $11.99.
For more information on Crayola Take Note!, visit Crayola.com. Additional bullet journaling tips are available upon request.
Crayola LLC, based in Easton, Pa. and a subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, Incorporated, is the worldwide leader in children’s creative expression products. Known for the iconic Crayola Crayon first introduced in 1903, the Crayola brand has grown into a portfolio of innovative art tools, crafting activities and creativity toys that offer children innovative new ways to use color to create everything imaginable. Consumers can find the wide array of Crayola products in the “Crayola Aisle” at all major retailers. For more information visit www.crayola.com or join the community at www.facebook.com/crayola.
SOURCE Crayola LLC
Joshua, a native Phoenician, lives in the west Valley with his wife and two sons. He has a BA in Management and 24 years of experience in Information Technology. He’s passionate in his career of combining healthcare and IT to help doctors provide the best possible healthcare to their patients. Joshua also has multiple publications for IT education, which are used in universities around the world. He is a true Arizona liberal, supporting both human rights, equality for all.