After random objects falling from the sky result in the death of their father, ranch-owning siblings OJ and Emerald Haywood attempt to capture video evidence of an unidentified flying object with the help of tech salesman Angel Torres and documentarian Antlers Holst.
Nope is an upcoming American science fiction horror film written, directed, and co-produced by Jordan Peele under his Monkeypaw Productions banner. It stars Daniel Kaluuya, Keke Palmer, and Steven Yeun. The plot follows residents of an isolated town who witness a mysterious and abnormal event. The film is scheduled to be released on July 22, 2022, by Universal Pictures.
- Daniel Kaluuya as OJ Haywood
- Keke Palmer as Emerald Haywood
- Steven Yeun as Ricky “Jupe” Park
- Brandon Perea as Angel Torres
- Michael Wincott as Antlers Holst
- Wrenn Schmidt as Amber Park
- Keith David as Otis Haywood Sr.
- Donna Mills as Bonnie Clayton
- Barbie Ferreira as Nessie
- Devon Graye as Ryder Muybridge
- Eddie Jemison as Buster
- Oz Perkins as Fynn Bachman
- Terry Notary as Gordy
- Andrew Patrick Ralston as Tom Rogan/Brett Houston
- Jennifer Lafleur as Phyllis Mayberry/Margaret Houston
- NOPE Final TrailerAfter random objects falling from the sky result in the death of their father, ranch-owning siblings OJ and Emerald Haywood attempt to capture video evidence of an unidentified flying object with the help of tech salesman Angel Torres and documentarian Antlers Holst. Nope is an upcoming American science fiction horror film written, directed, and co-produced by Jordan Peele under his Monkeypaw Productions banner. It stars Daniel…
- SCREENVISION MEDIA PARTNERS WITH MOVIEFONE TO BRING ‘MADE IN HOLLYWOOD’ TV SERIES CONTENT TO THE BIG SCREENA-List Talent & Directors to be Exclusively Featured in Screenvision’s Front + Center Preshow NEW YORK, April 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Screenvision Media, a national leader in delivering comprehensive advertising and content representation services for top-tier cinema exhibitors, sports venues, e-gaming platforms and other live events and venues, today announced a partnership with Moviefone, the iconic digital…
- Lionsgate and The Roku Channel Close Multiyear Output Agreement for Lionsgate Theatrical Filmsgreement Includes John Wick: Chapter Four, Expendables 4, Borderlands, White Bird and Others SANTA MONICA, Calif. and SAN JOSE, Calif. /PRNewswire/ — Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B), and THE ROKU CHANNEL, the home of free and premium entertainment on Roku, America’s #1 TV Streaming Platform*, have closed a multiyear theatrical output deal for theatrically released Lionsgate films beginning with the…
- IMAX AND AEON TO EXPAND PARNTERSHIP WITH TWO NEW STATE-OF-THE-ART IMAX WITH LASER LOCATIONS IN JAPANNew Agreement for Theatres in Suburban Tokyo and Osaka Set to Advance Strong IMAX Network and Box Office Growth in Japan TOKYO and NEW YORK /PRNewswire/ — AEON Entertainment and IMAX Corporation (NYSE: IMAX) today announced plans to expand their partnership with an agreement for two new, state-of-the-art IMAX® with Laser systems in Japan. Both new systems will be located at prime…
- Marvel Studios’ “DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS” Enters a New Dimension in ScreenX“Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” will have the most ScreenX content of any Marvel film to date with 52 minutes of exclusive imagery in the visually stunning and immersive 270 degree ScreenX format. Tickets on Sale Now HOLLYWOOD, Calif., April 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — CJ 4DPLEX, the world’s leading producer of premium film formats and cinema…