The fresh fish experts at Bonefish Grill are giving guests something new and unique to satisfy their weekend brunch cravings. Offering an unparalleled experience, the brunch menu includes hand-crafted Mimosas, Bloody Marys and Blackberry Sangria, Bonefish Grill favorites like Bang Bang Shrimp™ Eggs Benedict, and an array of new extraordinary chef-driven dishes.
New dishes on the Bonefish Grill brunch menu feature savory specialties, including:
- Crab Cake Rancheros – Maryland-style crab cake baked in a cast iron skillet with creole sauce, topped with fresh guacamole, tomatoes, cilantro and finished with chipotle aioli sauce, served with corn tortilla strips for dipping
- Seasonal Avocado Toast – fresh crushed avocado, roasted tomato and crumbled Feta cheese, drizzled with olive oil on top of a French baguette, served with freshly grilled lemon
- Greens, Egg + Ham – crispy Brussels sprouts, sunny-side up egg and ham
- Seafood Johnny Cakes + Eggs – savory corn-based mini pancakes blended with roasted shrimp and bay scallops, topped with two poached eggs and creole sauce, served with crispy Applewood bacon
- Triple-Decker “BLT” Club – stacked with choice of lobster or Ahi Tuna with bacon, lettuce and tomato, served with French fries
- Saucy Shrimp + Grits – tender shrimp sautéed with sun-dried tomatoes and Kalamata olives in a velvety lime-tomato garlic sauce served over goat cheese infused grits, finished with crumbled Feta cheese
- The Cure – Old Bay seasoned fries layered with Mozzarella cheese sauce, roasted shrimp, “red gravy” and finished with crispy bacon and green onions
- BFG Tuna Steak + Eggs – a play on traditional “steak and eggs,” featuring Ahi Tuna with chimichurri sauce paired with two sunny-side up eggs, served with toast and choice of side
“We are redefining brunch Bonefish Grill style by giving guests a fresh and exciting menu that is an escape from the ordinary, all weekend,” said David Schmidt, president of Bonefish Grill. “We’re excited to offer an innovative menu that you truly can’t catch anywhere else.”
The new brunch dishes were created with inspiration from both land and sea, and complement longtime guest-favorites such as Crème Brûlée French Toast, Half-Pound Wagyu Beef & Egg Burger and the Oscar Omelet.
“We’ve revisited classic brunch dishes and added our own signature Bonefish Grill touch, with sweet, savory and indulgent flavors with deliciously unique taste sensations,” said Executive Chef Justin Fields. “We put true culinary inspiration into every item on the menu and there is something original and special for everyone.”
Famous for its hand-crafted cocktails, Bonefish Grill’s latest libation is the Cucumber Spa Spritz – Ketel One Botanical Cucumber and Mint vodka, St. Germain, house-made sour mix and fresh cucumber with soda and garnished with mint. Another brunch favorite is the Bonefish Aperol Spritz – Aperol and St. Germain topped with bubbles and garnished with fresh orange.
The complete brunch menu is offered at all locations (hours can vary by location). For more information, please visit www.bonefishgrill.com
ABOUT BONEFISH GRILL®
Bonefish Grill specializes in market-fresh fish from around the world, savory wood-grilled specialties and hand-crafted cocktails. Guests receive “chef’s coat service” and are guided through an innovative, seasonal menu, unique specials and locally-created Neighborhood Catch dishes, featuring the highest-quality and fresh ingredients. The Bonefish experience helps guests Escape the Ordinary, and is based on the premise of simplicity, consistency and a strong commitment to excellence at every level. Earn up to 50% off every fourth visit by joining Dine Rewards™ at www.dine-rewards.com. For more information, visit www.bonefishgrill.com, www.Facebook.com/BonefishGrill, follow on Twitter @bonefishgrill and on Instagram @bonefishgrill.
SOURCE Bonefish Grill
Rod Washington Writer, filmmaker, model railroader, dreamer, posting videos and articles about trains. Also, posting railfanning videos and updates about his own model railroad layout via his webpage, the rail project (coming soon).