Offering an innovative and intriguing new kind of skate that combines ice skating and skiing, Sled Dogs, (https://sleddogs.com/ ), is launching its accessible, affordable, and easy-to-use alpine snowskates in the North American market in a bid to establish the world’s third winter
The team at Sled Dogs are passionate and determined to make alpine winter sports easier and available to everyone through decreasing the cost, bulkiness of the gear, and fear factor of learning a new winter sport. If you can skate on ice, you will be able to skate on snow with Sled Dogs Snowskates. You can stop, turn, and have minimal gear to lug around, just like ice skating. The company’s Snowskates are ideal for a beginner, experienced skier, hockey player, and everyone in between.
“A hybrid of ice skating and skiing, Sled Dogs is reshaping access to the slopes,” said Kevin Greco, president of Sled Dogs North America Division. “This pairing has allowed us to produce the world’s most advanced Alpine skates ever created. Additionally, we are very focused on
safety and work to ensure our products are the safest snowskates on the market.”
Core benefits of Sled Dog’s Snowskates include:
- Low Price: Sled Dogs affordable pricing ranges from $229 to $499. No poles, bindings, or adjustments are needed, just the skates.
- Safety: The company’s skates appear to be less dangerous on groomed trails than skiing or snowboarding. Sled Dogs have the same safety equipment, with a boot that fits securely to your foot, steel edges and a hard-outer shell around your foot, as a ski boot does. Additionally, because nothing detaches, falling is much more natural, as if you tripped while walking.
- Less Bulky: Sled Dogs Snowskates compact design could easily fit in a backpack, suitcase, or compact car. Because there is no other equipment to lug around, it becomes easier to make a quick trip to the mountain.
- Easy to Learn: The learning curve on Sled Dogs Snowskates promises to be less than half that of skis and snowboards. Going from green to blue runs in one day is a realistic goal, especially if you have previous skating experience on ice.
- For All Ages: Because of Sled Dogs Snowskates safety features and simple to learn structure, these snowskates allow all ages to participate. The company currently has customers on skates from ages 3 to 65+.
Greco’s inspiration to lead Sled Dogs’ growth into the North American market came from his upbringing in Alaska and his experience working at SpaceX. He said Sled Dogs’ expansion into North America is not about taking customers away from skiing or snowboarding, but instead about a mission to bring the experience of alpine snow sports to a whole new audience.
Sled Dogs have launched an Indiegogo campaign, ( https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sled-dogs-alpine-snowskates-for-the-slopes#/ ), to spread awareness about their product among consumers and the investment community.
ABOUT SLED DOGS
At Sled Dogs, our goal is to make the experience of going down a mountain, carving through the snow on a picture-perfect landscape something that is accessible to everyone. Our snowskates provide safety, comfort, and accessibility for anyone willing to learn. Please visit the Sled Dogs website at https://sleddogs.com/.
SOURCE Sled Dogs