Officially licensed remote from Performance Designed Products puts controls under one thumb
BURBANK, Calif., June 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Performance Designed Products (PDP), the #1 third party accessory manufacturer in North America, announced today that the officially licensed Media Remote for PlayStation®4 (PS4™) systems will be available in stores in North America in mid-July.
With improved ergonomics, the new sleek and compact remote gives users control of PS4 media apps, movies, music and other content via Bluetooth, with a 30-foot range. The Media Remote for PS4, perfect for the whole family, is officially licensed by Sony Interactive Entertainment America (SIEA) LLC, and will be available for an MSRP of $24.99.
“We created the Media Remote for PS4 based on customer feedback,” said Chris Richards, CEO of PDP. “Gamers told us they needed a simpler remote for non-gaming functions of the PS4, so we worked closely with Sony to make that request a reality.”
The Media Remote for PS4 from PDP is available for pre-order now, and will be on shelves at most major retailers in North America, including Best Buy, Best Buy Canada, Amazon and GameStop in mid-July.
About Performance Designed Products LLC: As the #1 gaming accessories manufacturer, Performance Designed Products LLC (PDP) designs high-quality products under a number of well-known brands, such as Afterglow and Rock Candy. Headquartered in Burbank, CA, with offices in San Diego, France, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and China, PDP’s products can be found in major retailers across the world. PDP and the PDP logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Performance Designed Products LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Name: Matt Hiler
SOURCE Performance Designed Products
- Video Gamer Streams for 24 Hours to Support Wounded Warrior Project - June 24, 2017
- PDP Makes PS4 Control Easy with New Media Remote - June 20, 2017
- Turtle Beach Strengthens International Presence By Signing Partnership With Esports Powerhouse – Splyce - June 16, 2017
- DigitalTrends.com Names Top Games of E3 2017 Award Winners - June 15, 2017
- E3 2017 Closes After Welcoming 68,400 Attendees - June 15, 2017
- Alienware and Dell Double Down On High-Performance PC Gaming and VR - June 14, 2017
- Wangyuan Shengtang unveils new chapter in Chinese game market with the updated version of its popular game title Faith of Danschant at E3 - June 13, 2017
- Square Enix Announces E3 2017 Lineup - June 13, 2017
- LucidSound® Announces the LS25 eSports Gaming Headset for PC, Console, Mobile Platforms - June 12, 2017
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world’s most powerful console - June 11, 2017