Revitalizes its Legacy Edition line and launches Pro Series to enhance the gaming experience at home
Tastemakers LLC’s Arcade1Up, the leader in home retro gaming entertainment, celebrates its latest milestone during CES with nearly 3 million arcade machines sold in less than three years, which according to our research is more arcade machines sold in its category than in the ’80s and ’90s combined.
“We are proud to have built a whole new category of gaming,” said Scott Bachrach, CEO, Tastemakers, LLC and Arcade1Up. “Arcade culture was such an important part of history, and with Arcade1up, you can relive that era and build your very own at-home arcade.”
In 2021, Arcade1Up saw an 80% growth in sales year over year, largely supported by its expansion into new categories with the Infinity Game Table™ and its Arcade1Up Jr line.
- Infinity Game Table™ (IGT) revolutionizes the board game industry which had been an analog experience for decades until now. With an immersive around-the-table experience, IGT features a never-before-seen touch screen and online experience with haptic feedback. Since its release earlier this year, the library of games available in the IGT store has more than doubled and now includes 40+ games such as Monopoly, Scrabble, Clue, Ticket to Ride and Pandemic, and continues to grow with ongoing updates.
- Arcade1Up Jr (JR) A new way for kids to hone their motor skills. Until now, kids’ playsets have been linear, and lacked a deeper level of interaction. JR is an innovative line of arcade machines with adjustable game modes and custom-developed games in a completely new form factor specifically designed for kids.
To celebrate nearly 3 million arcade machines sold, Arcade1Up is announcing at CES the expansion of its Legacy Edition Line, one of its top-selling lines, and the introduction of the Arcade1Up Pro Series.
The Legacy Edition Line is Arcade1Up‘s evergreen category which offers fans the most value in a single machine. In 2022, the Arcade1Up Legacy Edition arcades will feature Wi-Fi for online cooperative gameplay or high score leaderboards as well as over-the-air updates. Each Legacy Edition machine will feature 14 games, vs the 12 games in 2021 machines. The following Legacy titles are slated to be available in spring 2022.
- BANDAI Legacy Arcade Game – PAC-MANIA™ Edition
- MIDWAY Legacy Arcade Game – Mortal Kombat® 30th Edition
- ATARI Legacy Arcade Game – Centipede® Edition
Arcade1Up Pro Series is a newly developed product line tailored for gamers seeking a premium gaming experience. The machines are Arcade1Up’s largest to date with 19″ screens, upgraded Suzohapp buttons and joysticks, faux metal t-molding, upgraded speakers and speaker grills and other features. Arcade1Up will roll out several Pro Series machines throughout this year, starting with Killer Instinct™ slated for summer 2022.
- Killer instinct™ – Arcade1Up kicks-up the experience to a pro level, with the Pro Series Killer Instinct™ Arcade Machine. Featuring Wi-Fi enabled online remote play and some of the most innovative features to be announced including authentic artwork and true-to-scale arcade design.
ABOUT Tastemakers LLC | Arcade1Up
It’s time to play again! Home entertainment titan Tastemakers presents Arcade1Up, a line of award-winning, innovative ¾ scale home arcade and pinball machines featuring licensed retro games from the golden age of arcades. Arcade1Up’s classic titles include Terminator 2, Tron™, Street Fighters™, X-Men, Mortal Kombat®, Atari, Pong®, PAC-MAN™, NBA Jam™, Star Wars™, Marvel Super Heroes, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™, and more. The latest from Arcade1Up is the Infinity Game Table, a high-fidelity touchscreen board game table preloaded with digital versions of family game night essentials like Scrabble, Monopoly, Chutes & Ladders, Sorry, and more. For more information, check out Arcade1Up.com and infinitygametable.com and on social: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
SOURCE Tastemakers LLC; Arcade1Up