Forget going through the drive-thru … you can now have your favorite fast-food cheeseburgers at home! These Baked Cheeseburger Sliders by The Beach House Kitchen combine a savory blend of honey, bacon, BBQ smoke and Tony Chachere’s® Creole seasoning flavors in the burgers, and sweet and peppery flavor in the special sauce that will make you crave seconds and thirds.
¾ Cup Mayonnaise
3 Tbsp. Tony Chachere’s French Salad Dressing
2 Tbsp. Sweet Pickle Relish
1 ½ Tsp. Granulated Sugar
1 Tsp. White Wine Vinegar
¼ Tsp. Onion Powder
¼ Tsp. Paprika
1 ½ Lbs. Ground Beef
½ Cup Tony Chachere’s Burger Marinade (Pourable, 30-minute)
1 Package Hawaiian Rolls (12 oz.)
3 Tbsp. Butter, Divided
1 ½ Cups Iceberg Lettuce, Chopped
¾ Cup Yellow Onion, Finely Chopped
½ Cup Dill Pickles, Sliced
12 Slices Yellow American Cheese
1 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined. Place in refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to assemble the sliders.
- Place ground beef in a large bowl. Pour Tony’s Burger Marinade over the ground beef and mix gently with a spatula. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using a large knife, slice the rolls horizontally in half, so you have a portion of tops and a portion of bottoms. You want both portions of the rolls to remain connected, so there are two slabs. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt one tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Place bottom slab of rolls, cut side down, in the skillet. Cook until lightly browned, about 1 minute. Remove from skillet and place in bottom of prepared dish. Repeat with additional tablespoon of butter and remaining slab of rolls. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the marinated ground beef and cook over medium-high heat, breaking it up with a spatula until cooked through and no longer pink, then remove from heat. Drain and set aside.
- Spread half of the special sauce on the bottom half of the buns. Top with half of the lettuce and then half of the chopped onions. Top with six slices of the yellow American cheese, slightly overlapping. Top with half the ground beef, pressing down slightly with a spatula. Top the beef with the remaining lettuce, onions, cheese slices, beef and pickles. Spread the remaining special sauce on the inside of the top portion of the buns and place on top of the sliders.
- Melt remaining tablespoon of butter and brush over top of rolls. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cover pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cut into individual sliders. It’ll be messy, but so delicious! Serve immediately.
About Tony Chachere’s®
Tony Chachere’s® Famous Creole Cuisine was founded in 1972 by Tony Chachere, the “Ole Master” of Creole cooking, and continues to be family owned-and-operated in Opelousas, Louisiana. Tony Chachere’s® has been a fixture in kitchens across the nation for decades, with a particular presence in the Southeast. While its authentic lines of Creole products are top-notch for all sorts of dishes, its marinades, dinner mixes, salad dressings and seasonings are a must-have for your everyday feasts. You can get more Tony Chachere’s® recipes and products by visiting tonychachere.com/Recipes. For all of the cooking tips you need, go to tonychachere.com/Video.
SOURCE Tony Chachere’s
Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary of an Investigator. He is also the editor, producer and administrator of TNC Network.