In partnership with Inter Miami, the intercity rail service will now offer game day trains and free roundtrip shuttles to DRV PNK Stadium
MIAMI – Brightline, the only provider of modern, eco-friendly, intercity rail in America, announces its partnership with Inter Miami CF to offer dedicated game day trains along with free shuttles for the 2022 Inter Miami CF season. Brightline’s Fort Lauderdale station is minutes away from the DRV PNK Stadium and starting on Saturday, April 9, fans traveling from Miami and West Palm Beach can enjoy a ride directly to the stadium on game day by booking the “GOOOL Getter” trains on Brightline’s app or website at time of purchase.
“Brightline offers a better, smarter way to get around for fans of Inter Miami. Cut through the traffic to see your favorite team play!” said Patrick Goddard, president of Brightline. “Inter Miami CF has a loyal soccer fan base throughout South Florida that can now travel seamlessly to the games with Brightline. With these dedicated pregame trains and connecting shuttles, we’re bringing the Brightline experience, energy and excitement that Inter Miami fans are going to love.”
With a total of six GOOOL Getter trains per game to choose from, fans won’t get caught offside on game day. The first GOOOL Getter train will arrive at Fort Lauderdale approximately two hours before kickoff, the second train will arrive approximately one hour before and the third train will arrive just in time for kickoff. For the April 9 game versus the New England Revolution, trains will depart West Palm Beach and Miami stations at 11:48 a.m., 12:48 p.m., and 1:48 p.m.
Upon arrival at the Fort Lauderdale station, fans can catch a ride via a free dedicated Brightline shuttle for the final leg of the journey. Shuttles will run on a complimentary roundtrip transportation schedule to/and from the Fort Lauderdale station and stadium before and after the games, ensuring fans don’t miss a second of the action. The designated shuttle pickup and drop off area will be located outside of the Fan Zone at DRV PNK Stadium.
“We have put a major emphasis on entering partnerships with entities that will impact our fan experience for the better,” said Inter Miami CF Chief Business Officer, Xavier Asensi. “Our partnership with Brightline is a prime example. With this new partnership, our fans from Miami and Palm Beach now have an alternative method of traveling to Inter Miami CF matches and events at DRV PNK Stadium.”
For the partnership launch on April 9, fans on Brightline’s GOOOL Getter train win the pregame with surprise giveaway items, fútbol themed activations on select stations, special appearances, and electrifying soccer fan energy. Drink specials will include $4 Heineken (on board and in station) and $6 Flatbread from Brightline’s signature bar, Mary Mary.
Upcoming Inter Miami CF Matches and Big Events at DRV PNK Stadium
April 09 | Inter Miami CF vs. New England Revolution
April 16 | Event at DRV PNK Stadium
April 24 | Inter Miami CF vs. Atlanta United
May 14 | Inter Miami CF vs. D.C. United
May 22 | Inter Miami CF vs. New York Red Bull
May 28 | Inter Miami CF vs. Portland Timbers
The GOOOL Getter trains will run through October 22, the last match of the 2022 regular season. Riders are encouraged to look for the GOOOL Getter icon online when booking the train.
The complete Inter Miami game schedule can be viewed here. The partnership will also see Brightline provide service to other big events at DRV PNK Stadium.
Due to high demand, fans are encouraged to book tickets ahead of game day and check Brightline’s website for train times and prices.
- A Facelift for the Iconic Hollywood Sign?The iconic 45-foot lettering that sits just below the summit of Mount Lee, overlooking the Hollywood neighborhood of Los Angeles, California, will get a sprucing up before the celebration of its centennial anniversary.
- Communities throughout central and northern Vancouver Island receive funding to revitalize public spaces and enhance tourism experiencesNANOOSE BAY, BC /CNW/ – Safe and inclusive public spaces and dynamic tourism attractions are key to vibrant communities. They bring together people of all ages and abilities, supporting businesses and boosting economic vitality. Throughout Vancouver Island, communities are ready to welcome back residents and visitors to enjoy new and improved public spaces and tourism experiences….
- METROLINK RECEIVES $25 MILLION CALSTA GRANT FOR 91/PERRIS VALLEY LINEGrant funds will expand 91/Perris Valley Line capacity and improve service LOS ANGELES – The California State Transportation Agency (CalSTA) has awarded Metrolink more than $25 million to complete the final design and construction of three capacity improvements as part of the Metrolink Perris Valley Line Capacity Improvement Project. “We are incredibly thankful to CalSTA for…
- AMTRAK CELEBRATES 32ND ANNIVERSARY OF THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACTProgress continues in creating an accessible network WASHINGTON – Amtrak is commemorating the anniversary of the landmark Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), signed into law on July 26, 1990. This pivotal moment for Americans with disabilities led to the creation of barrier-free access in all areas of public life, including services like transportation, with Amtrak…
- Revitalized outdoor spaces for the residents of Sainte-Angèle-de-Monnoir with the help of Government of Canada fundingCED awards $38,874 to the municipality of Sainte-Angèle-de-Monnoir for its project to upgrade the skating rink in Parc Noël-Dubé. SAINTE-ANGÈLE-DE-MONNOIR, QC, July 15, 2022 /CNW Telbec/ – Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions (CED) Shared public spaces, such as outdoor skating rinks in municipal parks, are at the heart of communities across Canada. They draw in residents and visitors alike and create…