30 NFL Draft Tickets Will Be Awarded to Guests Who Attend the Courtyard Bistro & Banter Event Featuring Matthew Stafford and Aidan Hutchinson
BETHESDA, Md. /PRNewswire/ — Courtyard by Marriott, the Official Hotel of the NFL, will host an exclusive “Bistro & Banter” live event open to NFL fans the night before the 2022 NFL Draft kicks off in Las Vegas. Super Bowl-winning quarterback Matthew Stafford, the number one Draft pick from 2009, and NFL Draft prospect Aidan Hutchinson will swap football and travel stories one-on-one, moderated by Dave Farra, while discussing their personal career journeys and passion for the game.
To attend, NFL fans in town for the League’s pinnacle event should head to The Library at Marquee inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection, located at 3708 Las Vegas Boulevard South on Wednesday, April 27 at 6 p.m. PDT. At the conclusion of Bistro & Banter, Courtyard will surprise and delight passionate fans in attendance with 15 pairs of VIP Access tickets to the 2022 NFL Draft to celebrate the official kickoff to the exciting weekend. Inspired by Courtyard’s signature dining concept, Bistro Bar, the event will offer guests sample menu items featuring fresh ingredients and handcrafted cocktails.
“We’re excited to be back at the NFL Draft this year, not only in-person in Las Vegas but also as the presenting sponsor on ESPN,” said Sarah Lipton, Vice President, Premium & Select Brand Marketing at Marriott International. “Our Bistro & Banter programming and VIP Access ticket giveaways are just some of the ways we are able to bring travelers closer to the game they love as the Official Hotel of the NFL.”
Courtyard, part of Marriott Bonvoy’s extraordinary portfolio of 30 brands, has been the Official Hotel of the NFL for over 10 years, offering fans unprecedented access to NFL experiences that have created lasting memories. Empowering guests to keep moving forward no matter the purpose of their trip, Courtyard is the hotel brand of choice that inspires trailblazing travelers to pursue their passions while on the road.
In addition to Courtyard’s Bistro & Banter event, Marriott Bonvoy is offering members of its award-winning travel program and Marriott Bonvoy Visa Card members the chance to enjoy NFL Draft through exclusive experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments.
About Courtyard by Marriott®
Courtyard by Marriott is the hotel brand of choice for trailblazing guests who are inspired by a passion to do great things. With more than 1,200 locations in 60 countries and territories, Courtyard is passionate about empowering its guests and serving the needs of travelers everywhere, no matter the purpose of their trip. Its thoughtfully designed guestrooms provide an elevated experience to relax and recharge, complete with plush bedding and flexible workspaces. Guests are able to work, eat well, connect, and be at their best to keep moving forward to succeed. Courtyard is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy, the global travel program from Marriott International. The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, exclusive experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments and unparalleled benefits including free nights and Elite status recognition. To enroll for free or for more information about the program, visit MarriottBonvoy.com. For more information or reservations, visit courtyard.marriott.com, become a fan on Facebook or follow @CourtyardHotels on Twitter.
SOURCE Marriott International, Inc.
- IBM Reveals New AI and Cloud Powered Fan Experiences for Wimbledon 2022As the Official Technology Partner of The Championships for the past 33-years, IBM continues to accelerate innovation at Wimbledon and improve the digital fan experience LONDON/ — IBM (NYSE: IBM) and the All England Lawn Tennis Club today unveil new ways for Wimbledon fans around the world to experience The Championships digitally, powered by artificial intelligence…
- A Simple Technique for Better Control and TouchToday we look at a simple technique to create more touch and control in our shot making. 0 0 votes Article Rating Mike SliwaMike Sliwa: Mike speaks about justice and simple living while residing in his ger/yurt. He is also hosts the occasional TED talk. Check out Mike’s new show on YouTube… https://tnc.network/sports/sleeves-senior-pickleball-report/
- Puttshack Signs Lease at Village on the Parkway in DallasNew lease announcement marks second location in Texas and will premiere a new element to the upscale, patented tech-driven mini golf experience DALLAS /PRNewswire/ — Puttshack, the world’s first and only upscale, tech-infused mini golf experience with global food and drink, announced today the signing of a new lease at Village on the Parkway, an open-air shopping destination within the Dallas metropolitan area. Located…
- BRIGHTLINE GEARS UP FOR THE INAUGURAL FORMULA 1® MIAMI GRAND PRIX WITH RED BULL F1 CAR AT MIAMICENTRAL STATIONLet The Racers Do The Driving And Take Brightline To Events Leading Up To Race Week MIAMI – Brightline, the only provider of modern, eco-friendly, intercity rail in America, celebrates the highly-anticipated inaugural Formula 1® Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix. As the Miami Grand Prix weekend approaches, Brightline will display an official Formula 1® race car inside its…
- Courtyard by Marriott Drafts Passionate Fans for Ultimate VIP Experience at the 2022 NFL Draft30 NFL Draft Tickets Will Be Awarded to Guests Who Attend the Courtyard Bistro & Banter Event Featuring Matthew Stafford and Aidan Hutchinson BETHESDA, Md. /PRNewswire/ — Courtyard by Marriott, the Official Hotel of the NFL, will host an exclusive “Bistro & Banter” live event open to NFL fans the night before the 2022 NFL Draft kicks…