Translated into 26 languages with over 2 million copies sold worldwide,
The Plant Paradox™ and Dr. Gundry’s lectin-free diet continues to transform countless lives
PALM SPRINGS, Calif. /PRNewswire/ — Since its debut five years ago, Dr. Gundry’s The Plant Paradox has completely revolutionized the functional medicine landscape and the definition of “healthy” food as we know it. Major names like Kelly Clarkson proclaimed the Plant Paradox eating protocol helped ward off her health issues and Usher credited the diet for his dramatic weight loss transformation before filming Hands of Stone.
In The Plant Paradox, Steven Gundry MD reveals that gluten is just one type of lectin, a class of potentially harmful plant proteins. Lectins are found not only in most grains like wheat but also in the gluten-free foods most of us commonly regard as healthy, including nightshade vegetables, non-pressure cooked beans, peanuts and cashews, and conventional meat and dairy products. These proteins, which are found in the hulls, grains, skins, rinds, and leaves of plants, are manufactured by plants to protect themselves from predators (including humans). Once ingested, they can unleash a kind of “chemical warfare” in our bodies, causing certain reactions like “leaky gut” that can lead to weight gain and serious health issues.
Since its release, The Plant Paradox—published by Harper Wave— has allowed millions of readers around the world access to this program, including Dr. Gundry’s Yes and No food list, which was once only available at his waitlist-only clinics. The Plant Paradox diet has also sparked the terms “lectin free” and “plant paradox” to go viral across global platforms, inspiring new hashtags, community support groups, social supper clubs, and more. Based on these “hidden in plain sight”, cutting-edge findings in each new book, Dr. Gundry continues to be in the media spotlight, interviewed by innumerable top-tier outlets including Goop, New York Times, Morning Joe and many more.
Plant Paradox Reviews
From the thousands of 5-star positive Plant Paradox reviews on Amazon and other platforms, here are just a few of the lives changed from the revolutionary, science-backed information Dr Gundry revealed:
“Plant Paradox has changed my life. There is still work to do but I’m really grateful to Dr. Gundry.“* – Kara R, April 20, 2022
“I’ve read a lot of harsh reviews about Dr. Gundry’s Plant Paradox and I’m glad I ignored it and read it for myself. Totally works and changed my life. Seriously!*, Sydney, March 28, 2022
“Having been on the Plant Paradox journey for over the last 3 years I can say it has completely transformed my life for the better. I am energized with helping others into this lifestyle.”* – John D, September 15, 2021
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
About Steven Gundry MD
Steven Gundry MD is one of the world’s top cardiothoracic surgeons, medical device inventor and regenerative medicine pioneer. He has spent the last two decades studying the microbiome and autoimmune diseases, and helps patients use diet and nutrition, instead of surgery, to remedy health issues. He is the host of the top-rated health podcast, The Dr. Gundry Podcast, and medical director of The International Heart and Lung Institute and The Centers for Restorative Medicine in Palm Springs and Santa Barbara, California. He is the author of four New York Times bestselling books including The Plant Paradox Cookbook, The Plant Paradox Quick and Easy, and The Longevity Paradox. National bestsellers include his first nutrition-based book, Dr. Gundry Diet Evolution, The Energy Paradox and his latest, Unlocking the Keto Code, which offers a revolutionary take on the keto diet debunking common myths and shows readers how to achieve optimal wellbeing by a mechanism called mitochondrial uncoupling. To learn more about Dr. Gundry’s work, visit www.drgundry.com, the Dr Gundry YouTube channel, or @drstevengundry on Instagram.
SOURCE Harper Wave
- Many older adults lack clear eyesight, even with glassesVision impairment disproportionately impacts older adults Newswise — New research shows that 28% of people over the age of 71 have a visual … Many older adults lack clear eyesight, even with glasses TNCRod Washington: Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary … Read more
- Stork Club Announces the First Gender-Inclusive Reproductive Hormone Therapy Coverage to Address Growing DemandLeading family-building management solution is the only employer-sponsored program to close gaps in hormone therapy care for all genders: menopause, hormonal health optimization and gender-affirming care
- OBSERVING WORLD AIDS DAYWORLD AIDS DAY Every year, World AIDS Day is held on December 1st to raise awareness of the AIDS pandemic and to mourn those who have died from the disease. According to the most recent statistics, nearly 38 million people around the world are living with HIV. The Human Immunodeficiency Virus is the virus that … Read more
- The undying holiday-suicide mythSome news media stories still inaccurately link suicide with the holiday season Newswise — PHILADELPHIA – The holiday-suicide myth, the false claim that the suicide rate rises during the year-end holiday season, persisted in some news coverage through the 2021-22 holidays, according to U.S. media data collected and analyzed by the Annenberg Public Policy Center (APPC) of … Read more
- The Perfect Turkey Dinner RecipeTNCRod Washington: Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary of an Investigator. He also produces news and documentary video projects. Check out his podcast StoriesThisMoment at https://m3e.d71.myftpupload.com/stm-tncn-podcasts/ stmdailynews.com/
Rod Washington: Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary of an Investigator. He also produces news and documentary video projects. Check out his podcast StoriesThisMoment at https://m3e.d71.myftpupload.com/stm-tncn-podcasts/