The YouTube channel Not What You Think tackles the question about missile defense in their latest video. It is a good question, especially in this new climate and global reaction to the war in the Ukraine. How have we progress since Reagan’s Strategic Defence Initiative proposal from back in the 1980s.
Not What you Think: Intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs) armed with nuclear warheads can be intercepted during the boost phase, midcourse phase and terminal phase. But the complexities around intercepting them, is #NotWhatYouThink #NWYT
- Scientists discover what was on the menu of the first dinosaursThe earliest dinosaurs included carnivorous, omnivorous and herbivorous species, according to a team of University of Bristol palaeobiologists.
- NASA Confirms Discovery of Challenger DebrisAccording to a NASA press release, NASA leaders recently viewed footage of an underwater dive off the East coast of Florida, and they confirm it depicts an artifact from the space shuttle Challenger. TNCRod Washington: Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary … Read more
- SpaceX lit up the Sky last night with a Starlink Launch from VandenbergSpaceX launched its Falcon 9 rocket Thursday night from Vandenberg Space Force Base in California… The rocket launch produced a spectacular sight in … SpaceX lit up the Sky last night with a Starlink Launch from Vandenberg Rod WashingtonRod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the … Read more
- District of Columbia Teams Up with Plenary Americas, ENGIE North America, and EQUANS for Nation’s Largest Urban Streetlight Modernization Project$309 Million Project will Modernize More Than 75,000 Streetlights, Reduce Energy Use by more than 50 Percent, Improve Equity of Service, and Extend Wi-Fi Coverage in Underserved Neighborhoods
- What caused the holes in SUE the T. rex’s jaw? Probably not an infectionSUE the T. rex is one of the most complete, best-preserved Tyrannosaurus rex specimens ever found.
Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary of an Investigator. He is also the editor, producer and administrator of STM Daily News, a part of the TNC Network.