- World premiere highlight video can be viewed at https://hyundaius.co/2021Elantra
- Video recaps the official global launch of the all-new 2021 Elantra and Elantra Hybrid that took place on March 17 in West Hollywood, Calif.
- Bold imagery, the world’s largest digital stage, music, dancers, a massive video wall and flying acrobats brought Elantra to life
- 2021 Elantra showcases a daring design, hybrid electric vehicle technology, and segment-first wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., April 15, 2020 – Hyundai officially launched its all-new 2021 Elantra and Elantra Hybrid on March 17 at The Lot Studios in West Hollywood with a special event broadcast around the world. Now, a short, high-energy, immersive video captures Elantra’s essence and highlights its best attributes.
2021 Elantra Reveal Highlight Video Showcases:
- Introduction and the significance of Elantra to Hyundai’s global product lineup by José Muñoz, president and CEO, Hyundai Motor North America
- Albert Biermann president and head of R&D Division at Hyundai Motor/Kia Motors introduces the first-ever Elantra Hybrid
- Hyundai’s Digital Key that allows Elantra to be unlocked, started and driven without a physical key via a smartphone or NFC card
- An enhanced natural-language voice-recognition system with Speech-to-Meaning and Deep Meaning Understanding technologies and lots of feature controls
- Two available 10.25-inch multimedia screens under one piece of glass
- Hyundai SmartSense safety and convenience technologies
- Parametric Dynamics design with rule breaking triangles
- “Immersive Cocoon” interior layout envelops the driver like an airplane cockpit
- New vehicle platform with longer wheelbase, wider stance, and lower roofline
- More than 50 MPG (Hyundai estimated) combined fuel economy on hybrid model
- New performance Elantra N Line variant development confirmed
HYUNDAI MOTOR AMERICA
At Hyundai Motor America, we believe everyone deserves better. From the way we design and build our cars to the way we treat the people who drive them, making things better is at the heart of everything we do. Hyundai’s technology-rich product lineup of cars, SUVs and alternative-powered electric and fuel cell vehicles is backed by Hyundai Assurance—our promise to create a better experience for customers. Hyundai vehicles are sold and serviced through more than 830 dealerships nationwide and nearly half of those sold in the U.S. are built at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama. Hyundai Motor America is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea.
Please visit our media website at www.HyundaiNews.com
Hyundai Motor America on Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram
Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary of an Investigator. He is also the editor, producer and administrator of STM Daily News, a part of the TNC Network.