By Felix Godwin
“Low testosterone, hypogonadism or “low T” is a very common health condition faced by men in their late 30s, 40s and later. Its effects are easily noticed by those men who are otherwise healthy but suddenly start facing low sex drive, low stamina, fatigue and weight gain. However, contrary to common belief, aging is not the only reason behind low testosterone. There are various other reasons that restrict the body from producing this male hormone which is responsible for all male functionalities in the body.
Let’s take a look at some of the most common causes of Low T other than aging
- Sleep Deprivation: A good night’s sleep is highly important for increasing testosterone levels in the body. If you sleep less than 7-8 hours a day, then suffering from low testosterone almost inevitable for you. In fact, the effect of sleep deprivation can be noticed in 5 -7 days of less sleep than normally recommended 8 hours’ sleep in 24 hours.
- Obesity: Being overweight or obese is one of the most common reasons that trigger diabetes which in turn causes low T in a majority of cases. Until a few decades back, diabetes or even prediabetes was very uncommon among people below 40 years of age. With rapidly changing lifestyles and eating habits, high sugar level has become very common among younger people which results in low testosterone and a host of other ailments. So start losing weight not just for maintaining your male hormone’s levels but for overall health.
- Deficiency of Zinc and Copper: Not many are aware that seafood, red meat and poultry products contain a lot of nutrients such as copper and zinc that are essential for good testosterone levels. Deficiency of zinc is one of the major causes of low T. Many researchers have confirmed the correlation of zinc and T levels in the body. There are various vegetarian options that are equally good for boosting testosterone production in the body. Mainly beans, nuts and whole grains are the main sources of zinc and other nutrients that product testosterone.
Last but not the least, high sugar levels also cause low T in addition to triggering many other ailments. If you take regular exercise, you are on the safer side as far as T levels are concerned. However, extreme amount of endurance exercise may result in lowering testosterone levels. Simply brisk walking for 20-30 minute, aerobics or yoga for half an hour every day is sufficient for a majority of people to maintain the required testosterone levels. Though there are several supplements available on the market, going for natural remedies is always better than pharmaceutical products.
If you are not very sure that you are suffering from low testosterone, then read the symptoms of low T [http://tryhealthpro.com/how-to-diagnose-and-boost-low-testosterone/]. Read more about an effective natural testosterone booster TestRX [http://tryhealthpro.com/how-to-diagnose-and-boost-low-testosterone/] which contains tongkut ali and many other natural ingredients.
- Many older adults lack clear eyesight, even with glassesVision impairment disproportionately impacts older adults Newswise — New research shows that 28% of people over the age of 71 have a visual … Many older adults lack clear eyesight, even with glasses TNCRod Washington: Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary … Read more
- Stork Club Announces the First Gender-Inclusive Reproductive Hormone Therapy Coverage to Address Growing DemandLeading family-building management solution is the only employer-sponsored program to close gaps in hormone therapy care for all genders: menopause, hormonal health optimization and gender-affirming care
- OBSERVING WORLD AIDS DAYWORLD AIDS DAY Every year, World AIDS Day is held on December 1st to raise awareness of the AIDS pandemic and to mourn those who have died from the disease. According to the most recent statistics, nearly 38 million people around the world are living with HIV. The Human Immunodeficiency Virus is the virus that … Read more
- The undying holiday-suicide mythSome news media stories still inaccurately link suicide with the holiday season Newswise — PHILADELPHIA – The holiday-suicide myth, the false claim that the suicide rate rises during the year-end holiday season, persisted in some news coverage through the 2021-22 holidays, according to U.S. media data collected and analyzed by the Annenberg Public Policy Center (APPC) of … Read more
- American Indian Teens Who Anticipate Future Affiliation with their Native Culture Experience Fewer Negative Consequences of DrinkingNewswise — American Indian (AI) adolescents who expect to relate strongly to their racial culture in the future are less likely than their peers to experience negative alcohol outcomes – like fighting with friends, being arrested, and memory gaps – even if they do not relate strongly to their culture now, a new study suggests. … Read more
A pharmacist and gym instructor.Interested in sharing views about different health supplements and some common over the counter drugs.Also takes keen interest in natural way of living. I belive that there are things in your life that you cannot control,no matter how strong or efficient you are. This is why I also take interest in astrology and horoscopes especially when it comes to relationships. In my personal life I have seen broken relationships very closely. I was divorced but I was successful in patching up later. I am living a happy married life since then.