SAN DIEGO, Nov. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — LucidSound®, one of the fastest growing brands in gaming audio, announced today the LS25 eSports Gaming Headset is shipping to retail. The LS25 has been developed to appeal to the eSports and competitive PC gaming community, concentrating on the features essential to provide superior performance during tournament play.
“eSports players need the best equipment to compete at tournament level. That’s why we have been working with eSports teams to deliver the best possible product in the LS25,” said Chris Von Huben, CEO of LucidSound. “The LS25 is engineered to win with an uncompromising commitment to quality and a focus on the core features players are looking for in an eSports headset.”
Dedicated to exceptional chat and sound quality, LucidSound has once again delivered its signature audio quality and unmatched feature set:
- A remarkably clear sound stage so that gamers can easily identify teammates, enemies and audio cues that provide the difference between victory and defeat
- 50mm High Fidelity speakers with Neodymium magnets have been specifically engineered for gaming
- Designed for long-play sessions the LS25 uses advanced memory foam ear cushions that conform to the individual user and offer superior comfort.
- Dual mics allowing players the option of using the integrated discrete mic (Ideal for phone calls and casual chat) or the unidirectional, flexible boom mic for intense gaming sessions
- Direct to PC connection via a 3.5mm audio jack, ensuring a simple connection to any gaming rig
- Reliable audio connection with no batteries required, pro gamers can be assured of uninterrupted game and chat audio
- Proprietary control system, allowing gamers to adjust volume simply by twisting the ear cup
- Fully compatible with PC, Xbox One (including Xbox One X), PlayStation®4, and mobile platforms
LucidSound has been working with eSports teams to make sure the LS25 exceeds expectations:
“It is great to finally use a headset that has been designed for this generation of PC and console players,” said Mitchell DeLosa of Vexx Gaming. “LucidSound has delivered true high-performance next generation headset.”
“We have teams that compete across multiple platforms, titles and genres,” said Jeff Simpkins of Barrage Esports. “LucidSound are extremely comfortable to wear and the sound quality is second to none. Our players comment regularly on what a difference they make to their game and a top-quality headset is arguably the most important peripheral in taking your game to the next level. For us, LucidSound is easily top of the class.”
“We have been using the LS25 headset for months. We even used them at competitions like our recent play at Dreamhack Atlanta. These headphones are a game-changer,” said Jack Bousquet of Georgia Southern University Eagles. “The focus on comfort, audio quality and clear chat really sets the LS25 apart from other headsets we have used.”
“LucidSound headsets feel like a real step up from the other eSports headsets on the market,” said Aaron Clement President Of Underworld Esports. “The comfort, quality and durability is significantly higher than what you would expect from a gaming headset.”
LucidSound is committed to designing premium quality audio products for gamers. Every team member of LucidSound hails from a gaming audio background with a vision to deliver world-class audio to the interactive entertainment sector. Uncompromising in its insistence for audio excellence, the Company crafts audio products specifically for the needs of gamers and everyday life. Strikingly different in appearance from traditional gaming hardware, the LucidSound family of products unlocks the emotion and intensity of modern gaming audio, elevating the experience for gamers everywhere
Bay Area boy living in the desert. You’ll usually find him playing some type of Blizzard game or tinkering with some electronic device in his house.