Experience Meditation with Pets, Meditation for Better Parenting and for Children;
Singer Sowmya Raoh to Steer a Chanting Experience; Yoga Instructor Sunaina Rekhi
to Host a Session on Body Positivity
(Click to tweet: https://ctt.ac/AoGf9)
BELLEVUE, Wash. /CNW/ — RoundGlass Living, a wellbeing app by RoundGlass, is hosting a one of a kind 12-hour online marathon meditation event on May 21, World Meditation Day.
Bringing together the world’s best teachers on one platform, the event hopes to inspire people to meditate for their overall wellbeing as well as to educate them about the healing and transformational powers of meditation.
Meditate with the World’s Best Teachers at RoundGlass Living’s All-Day Live Event on May 21 #WorldMeditationDay
Starting off at 7am (Pacific Daylight Time), the event will have more than 20 meditation and wellbeing teachers and experts from around the world guiding participants in various meditation and wellness sessions such as meditation for better parenting, removing negative thoughts, optimizing performance, and even meditating with your pets! At the end of the day, you will realize that whatever wellbeing challenge you face in life, meditation can help you cope with it better.
People can join in anytime and from anywhere in the world and meditate with a global community of wellbeing seekers.
Some of the leading teachers on RoundGlass Living will be conducting the sessions, such as Nithya Shanti, Tyagi Shurjo and Yael Shy (founder of MindfulNYU). In addition, well-known yoga teacher and digital creator Sunaina Rekhi will be hosting a session on body positivity and Bollywood singer Sowmya Raoh will be taking participants on a chanting experience.
In the run-up to the event, RoundGlass Living will also be launching a social media campaign, #iMeditate, to encourage people to share their meditation stories and experiences. The best entries will receive prizes.
Event Schedule and Registration: https://roundglass.link/WMDPR
Date of the event: Saturday, May 21, 2022 Timing: 7am – 7pm (PDT) | 7.30pm – 7.30am (IST)
Send your meditation stories for #iMeditate campaign here: https://roundglass.link/iMeditateContest
Follow our founder: Sunny (Gurpreet) Singh
SOURCE RoundGlass LLC
- The undying holiday-suicide mythSome news media stories still inaccurately link suicide with the holiday season Newswise — PHILADELPHIA – The holiday-suicide myth, the false claim that the suicide rate rises during the year-end holiday season, persisted in some news coverage through the 2021-22 holidays, according to U.S. media data collected and analyzed by the Annenberg Public Policy Center (APPC) of…
- American Indian Teens Who Anticipate Future Affiliation with their Native Culture Experience Fewer Negative Consequences of DrinkingNewswise — American Indian (AI) adolescents who expect to relate strongly to their racial culture in the future are less likely than their peers to experience negative alcohol outcomes – like fighting with friends, being arrested, and memory gaps – even if they do not relate strongly to their culture now, a new study suggests….
- Study suggests support across Europe for COVID-19 vaccine equityA survey finds high overall support from individuals in six European countries for equitable global COVID-19 vaccine distribution.
- Cardiovascular disease risks the same in both sexesNewswise — For men and women, the risk factors for cardiovascular disease are largely the same, an extensive global study involving University of Gothenburg researchers shows. The study, now published in The Lancet, includes participants in both high-income and medium- and low-income countries. Cardiovascular disease is more widespread in the latter. The data were taken…
- Long COVID implications: increased health care use after infection with SARS-CoV-2A large study on the impact of long COVID found increased rates of health system use 2 months after infection with SARS-CoV-2, which has implications for health care delivery in the future.
Rod Washington: Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary of an Investigator. He also produces news and documentary video projects. Check out his podcast StoriesThisMoment at https://m3e.d71.myftpupload.com/stm-tncn-podcasts/