The ultimate munchie fix from TGI Fridays is available exclusively through Uber Eats. Enjoy $4 off $20 at TGI Fridays orders through Uber Eats on 4/20*.
DALLAS, April 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — TGI Fridays is burning up the munchie game on 4/20 with an all-new bundle to satisfy even the highest of craving. For a limited time only, fans can chill out and get the Blazed & Glazed Bundle from TGI Fridays rolled straight to their door via Uber Eats delivery, featuring a bundle of mouthwatering must-haves and an all-new blazed extension of the legendary TGI Fridays Whiskey-Glaze sauce.
The ultimate cure for your munchies, the Blazed & Glazed Bundle features three of TGI Fridays all-new Chicken Slammers, snackable crispy chicken finger sliders tossed in the new Whiskey-Glaze Blaze sauce, tucked into mini New England rolls and drizzled with spicy aioli and sesame seasoning. The bundle also packs a side of seasoned fries loaded with queso, mixed cheese, bacon and green onions and serves as the perfect pairing for any buds.
Available exclusively for delivery, the Blazed & Glazed Bundle is available on Uber Eats April 20 – May 4. On April 20, fans can take advantage of $4 off $20 TGI Fridays purchase on Uber Eats*.
“Our guests are looking to satisfy that TGI Fridays crave, especially on 4/20, and our limited-time Blazed & Glazed Bundle is the perfect must-have munchie fix,” said Sara Bittorf, Chief Experience Officer at TGI Fridays. “This bundle features one of our new delicious menu additions at TGI Fridays, our Chicken Slammers, along with a special limited-time blazed version that adds the perfect amount of heat to our legendary Whiskey-Glaze sauce.”
While the Blazed & Glazed Bundle is available for a limited-time only, TGI Fridays Chicken Slammers are lighting up TGI Fridays menus nationwide. TGI Fridays Chicken Slammers Boards come in a variety of combinations, including Whiskey-Glazed Chicken Slammer Board paired with two 2-bone cut Whiskey-Glazed Big Ribs, coleslaw and seasoned fries; Buffalo Chicken Slammer Board tossed in Frank’s RedHot® Buffalo sauce with ranch, diced celery and crumbled blue cheese and paired with four Boneless Buffalo Wings, coleslaw and seasoned fries; and Italian Chicken Slammer Board with Garlic Parmesan sauce with marinara and Parmesan-Romano cheese and paired with four Mozzarella Sticks, coleslaw and seasoned fries.
To learn more information about TGI Fridays or find a location, visit Fridays.com.
*Participating locations. Terms Apply.
About TGI Fridays
As the world’s first casual bar and grill, TGI Fridays is the birthplace of fun, freedom, and celebration, bringing people together to socialize and experience “That Fridays Feeling™” a sense of celebrating the fun in everyday moments, big and small. For over 50 years, Fridays has been lifting spirits around the world with nearly 700 restaurants in 54 countries, serving high-quality, classic American food and iconic drinks backed by authentic and genuine service. Visit www.Fridays.com for more information and join Fridays Rewards®. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
SOURCE TGI Fridays
- The Perfect Turkey Dinner RecipeTNCRod Washington: Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary of an Investigator. He also produces news and documentary video projects. Check out his podcast StoriesThisMoment at https://m3e.d71.myftpupload.com/stm-tncn-podcasts/ stmdailynews.com/
- Asian American Spirits House, YOBO, Collaborates with Top Chef Winner, Cookbook Author and TV personality Kristen Kish on Modern Aperitif Line, Yobo_KishYOBO, the female founded leader in the Asian American Spirits industry, is proud to announce the launch of their collaboration with world-renowned chef, Kristen Kish, on a new range of modern aperitifs inspired by an evolving Korean American identity.
- Análisis de la industria del aguacate(Family Features) El aguacate, una de las frutas favoritas en todo el país, hace sonreír a quienes disfrutan de su sabor fresco, ya sea como ingrediente en una receta o el aguacate solo como un refrigerio saludable. Sin embargo, su sabor no es el único beneficio. De acuerdo con el Instituto del Aguacate, los aguacates…
- Le Macaron French Pastries® Celebrates with Franchise Partners At “Together Towards Tomorrow” Summit in OrlandoLe Macaron French Pastries, the #1 macaron franchise brand in the United States, celebrated a year of unprecedented growth, innovation, and success with its franchisees from throughout the country.
- CHIPOTLE PILOTS ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY TO ENHANCE THE EMPLOYEE AND GUEST EXPERIENCEOperational optimization tools and advanced location-based technology tests show early efficiencies in-restaurant
Rod Washington: Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary of an Investigator. He also produces news and documentary video projects. Check out his podcast StoriesThisMoment at https://m3e.d71.myftpupload.com/stm-tncn-podcasts/