Additional Discounts of Up to 25% Off Make Family Vacations Even More Affordable
SANTA CLARITA, Calif. /PRNewswire/ — A Princess cruise is already the best value in travel and the line’s new Kids Sail Free offer is offering families even bigger savings on their 2023 vacation plans. The first of its kind offer from Princess can also be paired with discounts of up to 25%, making vacations in the new year even more affordable.
These limited time offers are available on a wide variety of 2023 cruises to the Caribbean, Mexico, the Mediterranean, California Coast, Alaska and Canada/New England, providing an unforgettable opportunity to create a lifetime of memories enjoying Princess’ all-ages amenities and activities and visiting some of the world’s most spectacular and iconic destinations.
“Kids Sail Free” offer is available for all third and fourth guests and bookable through August 15, 2022. Additional details and general terms about this limited time offer can be found at www.princess.com.
Sample cruise fares, based on double occupancy, with third and fourth guests sailing free in the same stateroom, include:
- Western Caribbean with Mexico on Ruby Princess (Jan. 8, 2023), starting at $449
- Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez on Diamond Princess (Jan. 29, 2023), starting at $449
- Classic California Coast on Discovery Princess (March 11, 2023), starting at $599
- Mediterranean with France & Italy on Enchanted Princess (April 15, 2023), starting at $799
- Voyage of the Glaciers (Northbound) on Majestic Princess (May 13, 2023), starting at $499
- Classic Canada & New England on Caribbean Princess (Aug. 4, 2023), starting at $1,099
All Princess sailings offer a variety of family friendly cruise activities, including:
- Discovery at SEA Programs: Through an exclusive partnership with Discovery™, guests can enjoy stargazing on the top deck, activities featuring hit shows such as Shark Week and Finding Bigfoot, and the Encounters with Discovery at SEA speaker series.
- Discovery™, Discovery Family & Animal Planet™ Shore Excursions: Enriching, immersive, once-in-a-lifetime experiences for the whole family, only available through Princess.
- Camp Discovery™ Youth & Teen Clubs: Engaging youth programming and wonder-filled centers designed for the youngest guests:
- The Treehouse (Ages 3-7): This bright, whimsical, forest-themed center for children features hands-on activities and programs surrounded by captivating creatures.
- The Lodge (Ages 8-12): Inspired by the great outdoors, this cozy center is filled with sports activities and comfortable places for kids to explore, hang out and lounge.
- The Beach House (Ages 13-17): This contemporary beach-themed lounge is “the” place for teens to hang out, socialize and connect.
- Movies Under the Stars®: Throughout the day and night, the exclusive open-air poolside amphitheater is the go-to destination for feature films, thrilling concerts and exciting sporting events such as live football games. Cozy up under a fleece blanket in the comfortable lounger and feast on complimentary fresh-popped popcorn in the evening or delicious cookies and milk during the day.
- Reef Family Splash Zone: The perfect place to relax, have fun and enjoy the water featuring an interactive splash pad, oversized backyard games and mocktails. Only available on Caribbean Princess.
Additional information about cruise activities for the whole family can be found at www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/onboard-experience/kids-and-teens/.
“Kids Sail Free” runs from July 15, 2022 to August 15, 2022, and is available to residents 21 years of age and older of the United States & D.C., Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda. “Kids Sail Free” offer excludes taxes, fees, and port expenses (“TFPE”) and deposit. First or second guest in stateroom will be responsible for all TFPE associated with free guest, as well as any other charges or expenses for such guest, and shall be responsible for their own prevailing cruise rates. Offer applies only to the third or fourth guests booked in the same stateroom as the first and second guests. There is no guarantee of availability at time of booking.
More information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel advisor, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237), or by visiting the company’s website at www.princess.com.
About Princess Cruises
One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is the world’s leading international premium cruise line and tour company operating a fleet of 15 modern cruise ships, carrying millions of guests each year to 330 destinations around the globe, including the Caribbean, Alaska, Panama Canal, Mexican Riviera, Europe, South America, Australia/New Zealand, the South Pacific, Hawaii, Asia, Canada/New England, Antarctica, and World Cruises. A team of professional destination experts have curated 170 itineraries, ranging in length from three to 111 days and Princess Cruises is continuously recognized as “Best Cruise Line for Itineraries.” In 2017 Princess Cruises, with parent company Carnival Corporation, introduced MedallionClass Vacations enabled by the Medallion device, the vacation industry’s most advanced wearable device, provided free to each guest sailing on a MedallionClass ship. The award-winning innovation offers the fastest way to an effortless personalized vacation, giving guests more time to do the things they love most. The company is part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE:CUK).
SOURCE Princess Cruises
Disneyland Paris: A Perfect Holiday Destination For People Of All Age
Photo by Magda Ehlers on Pexels.com
- Mattel Adventure Park Coming Soon to Glendale.Glendale, AZ – The Valley is hyped for a new, upcoming, first of its kind, themed amusement park which will be opening soon. From what we can see the… Mattel Adventure Park Coming Soon to Glendale. Railfan RodRod Washington Writer, filmmaker, model railroader, dreamer, posting videos and articles about trains. Also, posting railfanning videos and…
- Alaska Airlines teams up with Lyft for new partnership to earn miles wherever you goMileage Plan members can earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all Lyft rides in the U.S. and Canada, plus this holiday season they can earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on Lyft rides – anytime, everywhere; guests can redeem miles for flights
- D23 Expo 2022 Brief HighlightsD23: The Official Disney Fan Club is the official fan club for The Walt Disney Company. Founded in 2009, the organization is known mainly for its biennial exposition event, the D23 Expo. The name D23 refers to D for Disney and 23 for 1923, which is the year Walt Disney founded the company. The seventh…
- A Facelift for the Iconic Hollywood Sign?The iconic 45-foot lettering that sits just below the summit of Mount Lee, overlooking the Hollywood neighborhood of Los Angeles, California, will get a sprucing up before the celebration of its centennial anniversary.
- It’s Official OC Fashion Week® the luxury market of California announces its’ launch of “Fashion Travel Week” for July 2023 presented by Celebrity CruisesORANGE COUNTY, Calif. /PRNewswire/ — As a tribute to its one-world symposium President and Owner of OC Fashion Week® in Orange County, California, Kathryn Marino announced an Official red-ribbon cutting ceremony for Opening Day as the Official launch of Fashion Travel Week® (FTW): The Art of Travel & Style presented by Celebrity Cruises. The project originated in 2010 as…
Rod Washington: Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary of an Investigator. He also produces news and documentary video projects. Check out his podcast StoriesThisMoment at https://m3e.d71.myftpupload.com/stm-tncn-podcasts/