Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) (“Scientific Games” or the “Company”) will showcase its commitment to developing the gaming industry’s most innovative products, content, and technology for casinos, mobile gaming and sports betting at the Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention, hosted by the National Indian Gaming Association (NIGA) on April 3 and 4 in booth #1631 at the San Diego Convention Center.
“We’re excited to connect with our partners at NIGA and share with them the latest and most innovative products, content and technology which all work together to create opportunities for players to enjoy great games they love anywhere, anytime, across any channels,” said Scientific Games President and CEO, Barry Cottle. “There is so much energy leading up to this show and our team is ready to help our partners create the best player experiences from the casino floor to sports betting.”
Scientific Games continues to lead the industry by transforming the traditional casino into a dynamic space that offers unique social experiences, fosters player interaction and creates immersive environments. All of the Company’s games, platforms and systems work together to create a connected, immersive and personalized player experience.
New, Amazing Games
At the heart of Scientific Games is an intense focus on creating amazing player experiences and great games. The Company continues to build a state-of-the-art entertainment ecosystem that delivers thrilling content across all gaming verticals, from the casino floor to mobile to sports.
Some of the dynamic games and products the Company will share at NIGA this year include compelling and engaging content.
- Scientific Games will introduce its first licensed Class II wide-area progressive jackpot game with MONOPOLY Grand™. The iconic game offers a thrilling, lightning-fast gaming experience with bonuses that highlight the classic board game such as the Electric Company free games and Free Parking feature.
- Lock It Link® – Lu Lu Tong™ and Lock It Link® – Shi Shi Shun™ are the first Asian-themed games in the hugely successful Lock It Link game series and are debuting exclusively in the Class II market. Lu Lu Tong is a 5-reel, 50-line game and Shi Shi Shun is a 5-reel, 243 ways-to-win game. Both games showcase the player-favorite Lock It Linkfeature, a free spins bonus where adjacent designated symbols on the reels will be linked together and locked in place.
- MUNCHKINLAND™, the newest game in the Company’s successful THE WIZARD OF OZ™ slot series, will also be on display. This highly anticipated game, showcased on the Gamefield® 2.0 cabinet, features the beloved characters and classic scenes from the iconic film, and is the first WIZARD OF OZ slot to utilize 3D rendered characters, including the first-ever appearance of The Wicked Witch of the East, as an integral part of the game’s features and bonuses.
- Many player favorites will also be available for sale on the new TwinStar® Wave XL cabinet. The stunning TwinStar Wave XL offers a bigger and better player experience, showcasing a stunning, curved, 49-inch, 4k resolution, ultra-high-definition display, generating the kind of sensational graphics seen in high-end home theatres.
- Scientific Games will also feature the best in table game products including the Free Bet Blackjack™ on Table Master Fusion® and Paris Poker™.
- As the number one provider of gaming systems, Scientific Games will demonstrate its unrivaled cardless, cashless, connected player experience with systems products that create an exciting gaming environment and a more profitable and informed operator including the iVIEW®4, which offers cardless loyalty enablement and a cashless wallet.
Full-Service, Industry-Leading Sports Betting Solutions
Scientific Games is providing a player devoted sportsbook solution with the most complete, reliable and scalable sports platform that provides customers with a full service, fast-to-market, versatile solution. The Company provides trading, marketing and product management services to partners through the powerful combination of the Company’s leading sports betting technology, OpenBet™, managed trading services with real-time data and pricing resources, and its Sportsbook Operations Services. Scientific Games partners with its operators to provide the unmatched, most open and complete sports betting platform in the market.
MONOPOLY is a trademark of Hasbro. Used with permission. ©2019 Hasbro. All rights reserved.
THE WIZARD OF OZ and all related characters and elements © & ™ Turner Entertainment Co. (s19)
Judy Garland as Dorothy from THE WIZARD OF OZ.
All ® notices signify marks registered in the United States. © 2019 Scientific Games Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
SOURCE Scientific Games Corporation
Bay Area boy living in the desert. You’ll usually find him playing some type of Blizzard game or tinkering with some electronic device in his house.