Have you ever played a game of virtual #Scrabble?
Scrabble is a word game in which two to four players score points by placing tiles, each bearing a single letter, onto a game board divided into a 15×15 grid of squares. The tiles must form words that, in crossword fashion, read left to right in rows or downward in columns, and be included in a standard dictionary or lexicon.
The name Scrabble is a trademark of Mattel in most of the world, except in the United States and Canada, where it is a trademark of Hasbro. The game is sold in 121 countries and is available in more than 30 languages; approximately 150 million sets have been sold worldwide, and roughly one-third of American and half of British homes have a Scrabble set. There are approximately 4,000 Scrabble clubs around the world. (wikipedia)
- Immersive, Accessible Experiences Drive Growth in U.S. Gaming MarketThe U.S. gaming population expanded by 3% from 2019 to 2022, as 9 million new gamers aged 13 to 64 entered the market, according to a new Consumer Technology Association (CTA)® study.
- OLG HELPS IMMORTALIZE THE CHATHAM COLOURED ALL-STARS BASEBALL TEAMReviving and celebrating Ontario history on the baseball field and in a video game! Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG), in partnership with Major League Baseball (MLB), is immortalizing the 1934 Chatham Coloured All-Stars – the first all-Black team to win an Ontario Baseball Association Championship – in a very unique way.
- Gaming Projector Market to Accrue $2.4 Bn, Globally, by 2031 at 8.4% CAGR: Allied Market ResearchRise in popularity of advanced gaming technologies drives the growth of the global gaming projector market. Moreover, a prominent increase in disposable income in developing countries will further boost global market trends. PORTLAND, Ore., Sept. 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Allied Market Research recently published a report, titled, “Gaming Projector Market by Technology (Digital Light Processing (DLP), Liquid Crystal Display (LCD),…
- GamesPad Released the Metaverse Industry Report 2022GamesPad published the Metaverse Report 2022 that takes a deep dive into emerging business opportunities in the metaverse. ROAD TOWN, Virgin Islands (British) (Newswire.com) – Metaverse Industry Report 2022 by GamesPad Co-Founders Constantin Kogan and Eran Elhanani examines new markets in the metaverse, as well as strategies for entrepreneurs to capitalize on the emerging business opportunities. The potential metaverse market opportunity is projected…
- Antier Solutions: Stellar Metaverse Gaming Development for Web 3.0NOTTINGHAM, England /PRNewswire/ — Gaming is freedom. It lets users explore an infinite virtual world within a restrictive space, enter or exit it anytime and build global communities. That is the irresistible thrill of web 2.0 that brought gaming enthusiasts on the same platform. Now imagine the next level wherein gamers can ‘literally’ move into the…
Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary of an Investigator. He is also the editor, producer and administrator of STM Daily News, a part of the TNC Network.