(Family Features) Father’s Day brings a special opportunity each year to celebrate the dad in your life, whether it’s spent lighting a grill in the backyard, heading to the golf course or simply relaxing at home. Make his day one to remember by enjoying his favorite activities and giving a gift that’ll put a grin on his face.
From home chefs and snazzy dressers to outdoorsmen and sports fans, these gifts offer an array of ideas for dads of all kinds, so you can bring a little extra joy to this year’s celebration.
Find more Father’s Day gift inspiration at eLivingtoday.com.
Special Steaks for a Special Dad
Even for the man who has it all, sometimes Father’s Day gifting can be pretty simple. Show Dad some love with the Omaha Steaks Best Father’s Day Gift package that includes mouthwatering favorites like Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignons, Boneless Pork Chops, Boneless Chicken Breasts, Gourmet Jumbo Franks, PureGround Filet Mignon Burgers, Individual Scalloped Potatoes, decadent Caramel Apple Tartlets and a jar of Omaha Steaks Seasoning. Find more gifting wisdom at OmahaSteaks.com/Dad.
Golf Bag Goodies
If he’s like most golfers, chances are your dad spends a few minutes each round searching for his ball after a wayward tee shot. Save him some precious time on the course with the extra golf balls he needs so he doesn’t have to worry about leaving one (or two or three) in the woods. Even amateur players sometimes prefer a certain ball, so don’t be afraid to sneak to the garage and check his current supply so you can put his favorite brand in your cart.
Perfect for His Pocket
Just before heading out the door, there’s one last “checklist” for many dads: phone, wallet, keys, pocketknife. The next time he goes through the classic pocket check, give your dad an upgrade he can smile about with a knife he can use for a variety of situations on a daily basis. For a reminder of home every time he opens the blade, consider a customized option engraved with a loving message so he’ll never forget your thoughtful gift.
Determining the type of gear dad needs depends whether he’s camping high in the mountains or just down the road, but if he’s an outdoor enthusiast who enjoys spending nights with nature, there’s no limit to the options that can make his nights in the wilderness just a little more comfortable. From tents and backpacks to lanterns, camp stoves and fireside foldout chairs, the man who seems ready for anything might just need one last piece of equipment.
A Wardrobe Upgrade
Whether your dad has style or just thinks he does, you can give his wardrobe the finishing touch it needs with a watch to match the look that’s all his own. From casual styles that complement most of his clothes to traditional timepieces suited for special occasions, there are options in virtually every price range to help the final piece of his outfit make a statement. In the office, on the road or right at home, he’ll be reminded of you every time he checks his wrist.
Food from the Fire
Quick seared, slow smoked or anything in-between, a true chef-worthy grill can take your dad’s barbecue reputation from backyard novice to neighborhood celebrity. He may already view himself as master of the meats, but a new charcoal or propane grill can give him the motivation he needs to try new recipes and cook up classics. It’s a gift he can enjoy while bringing the entire family together to celebrate savory success.
Photo courtesy of Getty Images (father and son)
Photos courtesy of Unsplash (golf clubs and balls, pocketknife, camping gear, watch, grill)
- Impaired Driving Prevention Call-to-Action Mobilizes Georgia StudentsATLANTA (Newswire.com) – Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD) and the Coalition of Ignition Interlock Manufactures (CIIM) today launched a … Impaired Driving Prevention Call-to-Action Mobilizes Georgia Students TNCRod Washington: Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary of an Investigator. He also produces news… Read more: Impaired Driving Prevention Call-to-Action Mobilizes Georgia Students
- Manualidades festivas(Family Features) Las manualidades aportan un toque festivo a toda la casa en esta temporada. Decore los pasillos con estas manualidades de Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores, que transformarán su casa en un paraíso festivo con colores alegres en las repisas del hogar, etiquetas de regalos personalizadas, adornos ingeniosos y hasta una manera de incluir… Read more: Manualidades festivas
- KIRCO and Phoenix Senior Living Announce Completion and Opening of Madison Crossings in the Huntsville, Ala. AreaTROY, Mich. and HUNTSVILLE, Ala., Aug. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — KIRCO and Phoenix Senior Living today announced the completion and opening of Madison Crossings, an independent living and memory care community located in Madison, Ala., just 10 miles outside of downtown Huntsville. Operated by Phoenix Senior Living, Madison Crossings offers 105 independent living apartments and 27 memory care residences and began… Read more: KIRCO and Phoenix Senior Living Announce Completion and Opening of Madison Crossings in the Huntsville, Ala. Area
- Celebrating the one-year anniversary of the signing of the Canada-wide Early Learning and Child Care Agreement with Prince Edward IslandGATINEAU, QC /CNW/ – Access to high-quality, affordable, flexible and inclusive child care will grow the economy, allow more women to enter the workforce and give children in Canada the best start in life. That’s why the Government of Canada signed agreements with each province and territory to implement a Canada-wide early learning and child care system. Today, the Minister of… Read more: Celebrating the one-year anniversary of the signing of the Canada-wide Early Learning and Child Care Agreement with Prince Edward Island
- Simplify Back-to-School Season(Family Features) Regardless of whether your child is heading to school for the first time this fall or returning for another year of learning, you can set your student up for success by ensuring he or she has everything needed before the first bell rings. Between tools for the classroom and supplies for quick and… Read more: Simplify Back-to-School Season
Rod Washington: Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary of an Investigator. He also produces news and documentary video projects. Check out his podcast StoriesThisMoment at https://m3e.d71.myftpupload.com/stm-tncn-podcasts/