Next week, Target® Corp. (NYSE: TGT) will kick off Target Deal Days, the retailer’s biggest sale of the summer. On Monday, July 15, and Tuesday, July 16, guests can enjoy deals on hundreds of thousands of items on Target.com – from furniture and apparel to must-have kitchen appliances – with no membership required. And for guests who want their purchases fast, Target offers the broadest options in retail for delivery and pickup, including same day.
Everyone can access the best deals right from the comfort of their homes on Target.com or the Target app, with thousands of new deals each day. Today, Target is revealing a sneak peek at some of the hottest deals, which include:
- Day One (Monday, July 15)
- 40% off select furniture and indoor rugs
- Great deals on top kitchen brands, like Instant Pot, Kitchen Aid and more
- Save on top floorcare items from Shark, Dyson, Hoover and more
- Buy two, get one free on books
- Day Two (Tuesday, July 16)
- 5% off Target eGiftCards™ (email and mobile delivery only)
- 30% off exclusive home brands, including indoor and outdoor furniture and rugs, bedding, bath and more
- Up to 30% off select small appliances, cookware and floorcare
- Great deals for the family, like 30% off swim and select sandals
- Up to 30% off top toy brands and select sporting goods
- 30% off Cat & Jack uniforms for kids
- Up to 30% off Evenflo carseats and strollers
These deals are on top of Target’s already low everyday prices and, as always, guests can take advantage of 5% off using their Target REDcards*. And beginning today, Target is offering select deals across apparel, home and more for guests who want to get a jump-start on their shopping. Deals are available on Target.com only until Sunday, July 14, at 11:59 p.m. CT.
Throughout Target Deal Days, guests can access Target’s convenient pickup and delivery options to get what they want, when they want. Guests can select their favorite deals and opt for same-day pickup with Drive Up through the Target app, or in-store Order Pickup through the app or Target.com. And if guests are more interested in getting deals delivered in as soon as one hour, Target has them covered there, too: Same-day delivery shopped by Shipt will be available throughout the sale for eligible items through Target.com. And, of course, guests can enjoy free two-day shipping when they spend $35 or use their Target REDcards.
Guests can visit Target.com beginning Monday, July 15, to grab these red-hot summer savings and for more information on specific offers. Target Deal Days will begin on Target.com early in the morning Monday, July 15, and run through Tuesday, July 16, at 11:59 p.m. CT.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at more than 1,800 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5% of its profit to communities, which today equals millions of dollars a week. For the latest store count or more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit Target.com/abullseyeview or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
*Some restrictions apply: Visit Target.com for more information starting July 15.
SOURCE Target Corporation
Rebecca Jo is a mother of four and is a creative soul from Phoenix, Arizona, who also enjoys new adventures. Rebecca Jo has a passion for the outdoors and indulges in activities like camping, fishing, hunting and riding rollercoasters.