Luxury Skincare Line Contains Mostly High-Grade Botanical Extracts
BOCA RATON, Fla. /PRNewswire/ — OneLavi.com, a boutique health, wellness, and beauty website, will soon carry Venezia 1920, a luxury skincare product line.
“We just received confirmation that OneLavi.com will offer our Venezia 1920 skincare products to its customers,” said Gianluca Zin, founder of Venezia 1920. “OneLavi.com will be one of the first retailers to sell Venezia 1920 in the U.S.”
Zin said Venezia 1920’s research team formulated its skincare line by using mostly vegetarian ingredients.
“We developed a healthier skincare line with high-grade botanical extracts instead of the harsh chemicals found in many traditional beauty products,” Zin said. “We also avoid using synthetic substances whenever possible.”
Venezia 1920 does not contain petroleum jelly and mineral oil*, parabens, heavy metals, including Nickel**, or other potentially harmful ingredients.
“We believe this is an important consideration for many consumers today who are concerned about the ingredients found in products they use, especially skincare products,” Zin said. “Instead of substances that may be dangerous to your health, we use proven and safer skincare ingredients, including vitamins A, E, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Macadamia oil, ceramides, Chamomile essential oil, and Pomegranate.”
Zin said Venezia 1920 began as an artistic perfumery brand in Venice that recently added its luxury skincare product line.
“Now, we are rolling out our skincare products, which clean, moisturize, and reduce the appearance of fine lines, in the U.S.,” Zin said.
Venezia 1929 skincare products include:
- Intense Purifying Face Cleanser with Pomegranate and Black Currant
- Anti-Aging Micellar Lotion with Marigold E Hamamelis
- Super Moisturizing Cream With Aloe and Hyaluronic Acid
- Lifting Cream with Damask Rose
- Super Moisturizing Anti-Aging Cream with Tetravalent
- Anti-Aging Vehicular Serum with Liposomes
- Lifting Moisturizer Serum with Crystalskin
Zin said in the coming months he hopes other fine health, wellness, and beauty retailers will sell Venezia 1920.
“We have high hopes for the American market,” Zin said. “We know consumers, especially women, want to look and feel healthy. They don’t want to put chemicals on their skin. Today’s women are looking for a skincare line like Venezia 1920.”
For more information, email [email protected].
* Except in massage oil
** Nickel <0.00001%
SOURCE Venezia 1920
- Selective abortion of girls occurs — for different reasons — among Indian and Chinese diasporaHealth researchers previously established that selective abortion of females in second and third pregnancies, have found the practice is more pronounced among families in which the mother was born in India but living in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom or the United States.
- Help Discover the Next Breakthrough Medical Treatment(Family Features) Without clinical trials, the medicines millions of people rely on to treat or cure diseases would not have become available. Clinical trials examine the safety and effectiveness of new treatments in people, and this research plays a key role in developing ways to prevent, detect and treat diseases. Why Diversity is Important in … Read more
- Elecciones Inteligentes Para su Salud: Recursos para seleccionar un proveedor(Family Features) Obtener atención médica para usted o un ser querido es una gran responsabilidad, especialmente si recién está comenzando con Medicare o tiene cambios en su vida, como un nuevo diagnóstico de una afección o enfermedad. Puede ser abrumador si necesita servicios como atención en un asilo de ancianos, tiene que encontrar un nuevo … Read more
- Resources for Selecting a Health Care Provider(Family Features) Getting health care for yourself or a loved one is a big responsibility, especially if you are starting with Medicare, need services like nursing home care, have to find a new doctor or get home health care. Using online tools like “Find Care Providers” on Medicare.gov can make it easier to make comparisons … Read more
- Research Backs Up Hemp Seed Oil Skincare Health BenefitsVido’s Health & Beauty USA Launches HSO Beauty Products BOCA RATON, FL, UNITED STATES /EINPresswire.com/ — Recent studies suggest that Hemp Seed Oil may be good for skin health. Medical News Today lists six potential health benefits, including: 1) Hydrates dry skin2) Improves acne and acne scars Hemp Seed Oil contains various phytochemicals that are good … Read more
The ad is displayed on the page
current post: Venezia 1920’s Safer, Healthier Skincare Products are Coming to OneLavi.com, ID: 87662
Ad: Ad created on July 17, 2021 1:39 pm (36314)
Find solutions in the manual
Rebecca Jo is a mother of four and is a creative soul from Phoenix, Arizona, who also enjoys new adventures. Rebecca Jo has a passion for the outdoors and indulges in activities like camping, fishing, hunting and riding rollercoasters.