The Zen art of flower arrangement reimagined for the 21st century, with custom coffee creations, Spring gifts, and more
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz./PRNewswire/ — Celebrated humanitarian and CEO Dylan Capshaw happily announced that the March 19 grand opening event for his new business venture Stemistry was an absolute smash success. With over 500 attendees, Stemistry’s hard launch and ribbon cutting was covered by the press and attended by the mayor of Scottsdale, Dave Ortega.
Stemistry combines the ancient practice of flower arranging with the edible masterpieces of the barista’s craft – offering ethically sourced bouquets and coffee under one roof in a fully immersive 3D experience. Stemistry’s online store also allows customers to experience the perfect Spring gift with a curated monthly subscription flower service that delivers boxed flowers, pots, and other stylish arrangements directly to customers’ homes.
“Stemistry is really the culmination of years of planning and hard work,” said Dylan. “When I was 14, I started an online flower shop. It was really just our landscaping – I used olive and citrus tree clippings in the beginning. But it moved on to something bigger: ethically sourced arrangements and coffee from personally selected and vetted sources. I’ve always told people that you don’t have to wait to be an adult to own your own business. If you can envision it, you can do it. I also think it is important to set small goals you can meet fairly easily, so that your journey is paved with little successes. That way, when you break out big, you already have the confidence you need to succeed.”
For the Frontline & The Sanitation Stations
In addition to Stemistry, Dylan maintains his other businesses, including another for-profit venture and two nonprofit charitable organizations.
For the Frontline creates 3D-printed reusable filtered masks and face shields to help healthcare workers fight the pandemic. With open-sourced 3D-printing files, For the Frontline fulfills orders for face masks/shields and delivers them via care packages, while encouraging others to help using downloadable 3D-printer PPE files to foster community involvement and support at-risk healthcare personnel across the nation. To contribute to the effort, or to download 3D print files, please visit: www.ForTheFrontline.org.
The Sanitation Stations helps broaden access to important pandemic gear like wipes, gloves, surgical, and reusable masks, giving consumers an inexpensive way to stock up on PPE gear on-the-go, while also encouraging businesses to help supply PPE to local communities by keeping a portion of the monthly vending machine profits. Stations also supply locally made food and drinks. Learn more at: www.TheSanitationStations.org.
The Dylan Capshaw Wildlife Foundation (DCWF)
Established in 2017, DCWF is a non-profit business and sanctuary that has rescued hundreds of animals in crisis, along with assisting wildlife in need across the globe through fundraising efforts. DCWF hosts fundraisers and limited events like Sponsor an Emu, the Australian Fires Fundraiser, local supply runs for animal shelters, VIP sponsoring, and wildlife education.
DCWF has been featured in multiple news stories and is currently displayed on many billboards across Arizona and L.A. To learn more about the organization and its work, please visit: www.DylanCapshawWildlifeFoundation.com.
Founded by Dylan Capshaw, Stemistry reinvents how flowers are sold, offering affordable, pre-made bouquets and subscription boxes crafted by professional florists or enabling customers to design their own personalized bouquets by the stem, using a unique build-your-own bouquet bar. Stemistry’s physical store is also the source for premium, ethically sourced coffee creations that turn java into delicious, edible art – with selections ranging from house brews topped with mixed Stemistry flowers to coffee with clouds of cotton candy. The Stemistry experience is available online as a subscription service as well. Learn more about Stemistry at: www.StemistryAZ.com.
- Savory, Plant-Based Summer Entertaining(Family Features) Inviting loved ones and neighbors for a backyard barbecue is a timeless summer tradition bringing together favorite foods and friendly conversation. At your next cookout, remember to make the experience warm and welcoming for everyone, including those looking to incorporate more plant-based foods into their diets, by offering up a variety of options…
- Carl’s Jr. Australia Announces Partnership with UFCCarl’s Jr. Will Be the Official Burger of UFC in Australia and New Zealand Through the End of 2022 FRANKLIN, Tenn., June 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc., parent company of Carl’s Jr.®, and UFC, the world’s premier mixed martial arts organization, are teaming up for a knockout partnership that brings together two renowned, global brands. Known for their bold, craveable burgers,…
- Pop Up Cooking Creativity(Family Features) As an important life skill, learning to cook and becoming familiar with kitchen basics can be an exciting adventure for kids from toddlers to teens. Using a delicious childhood favorite like popcorn as the key ingredient at the center of your lessons can spur interest and enthusiasm. Along with understanding measurements and safety,…
- G FUEL Brings the Power with Lightning Lemonade Hydration — Inspired by Marvel Studios’ “Thor: Love and Thunder”In celebration of Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder, only in theaters beginning July 8, G FUEL — The Official Energy Drink of Esports® — today announced its new caffeine-free Hydration flavor, G FUEL Lightning Lemonade! Fans will love this combo of sweet and sour that’s bursting with classic Lemonade taste. G FUEL Lightning Lemonade is available July…
- White Castle Will Become ‘Night Castle’ to Celebrate the Summer Solstice and Keep the Late-Night Fun Going All Summer LongNight Castle promotion includes new Night Castle-branded packaging and merchandise, and a free soft drink offer for designated drivers COLUMBUS, Ohio, June 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — White Castle has long been known as a late-night hot spot, the last stop after a fun night, the place to go for nocturnal cravings. It’s a reputation that the 101-year-old family-owned…