BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., May 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — The Rox Fibroid Treatment Center is pleased to announce that Dr. Bruce B. Lee, inventor of the Acessa Procedure, a new minimally invasive procedure for the treatment of uterine fibroid tumors, will be featured in a revealing docuseries on the popular, Clevver Style’s YouTube channel.
The docuseries consists of 5 episodes revealing the emotional and tumultuous journey of Clevver variety host, Erin Robinson. The victim of severe pain, abdominal distension, and urinary frequency, Erin discovers in a hospital emergency room that she has uterine tumors called fibroids.
The series portrays Erin’s struggle to face that she is “broken” and her quest to find the best treatment option. She finally finds Dr. Bruce Lee and in the process, discovers the social, medical, and economic issues surrounding this “game changing” state of the art procedure.
Erin shares her experience as she fights for her physical and emotional health and, ultimately, her womanhood.
The episodes will air sequentially beginning March 15, 17, 19, 22, and 25th and features actual surgical footage of Dr. Lee performing the Acessa Procedure.
ABOUT THE ACESSA PROCEDURE:
Dr. Lee is the Inventor of the Acessa Procedure. An outpatient, minimally invasive, FDA-cleared procedure that safely and effectively treats uterine fibroids. The state-of-the-art technology uses radiofrequency ablation, laparoscopic ultrasound, and standard laparoscopy to generate heat that destroys fibroids without a hysterectomy. The procedure has been shown to be effective in bringing about resolution of heavy menstrual bleeding, abdominal distension, menstrual pain, pain with sexual intercourse, and urinary frequency.
In a recent clinical trial, 98% of subjects reported that they would recommend Acessa to a friend.
ABOUT DR. BRUCE B. LEE:
Dr. Lee is a board certified gynecologist with 29 years of clinical and research experience. He is the inventor and world’s leading practitioner of Acessa, the safe, effective, Federal Drug Administration-approved alternative to hysterectomy and myomectomy. Dr. Lee has helped establish 2 new Los Angeles-area medical centers dedicated exclusively to this life-changing treatment – the Fibroid Treatment Institute in Ventura and Rox Fibroid Treatment Center at Roxbury Surgical Associates in Beverly Hills.
Using the Acessa Procedure, Dr. Lee has successfully treated approximately 10,000 fibroid tumors in over 800 patients.
Contact: Elizabeth Randolph
Tel: (310) 275-5180
SOURCE Dr. Bruce B. Lee
- It’s Time For the Delta Aquarids 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Stephen Hawking and David Attenborough Films Nab Multiple Emmy® Nominations for Documentary Streaming Service CuriosityStream - July 26, 2017
- Star Trek: Discovery – Official Trailer - July 23, 2017
- THE BLUE MAN (a.k.a. ETERNAL EVIL) AT THE FANTASIA FILM FESTIVAL - July 21, 2017
- Mattel Launches New Franchise Enchantimals™ - July 21, 2017
- NBA All-Star Kevin Durant makes surprise appearance at Austin’s IDEA Rundberg as part of BBVA Compass’ Summer of Opportunity - July 20, 2017
- Mattel And WWE® Launch Girls Product Line - July 20, 2017
- Vampire Comedy Web Series Filming on Long Island - July 20, 2017
- AARP and Ad Council Launch New PSA Campaign to Empower Millions of Americans to Get on Track for Retirement - July 19, 2017
- 76 percent of U.S. workers do not fear automation, according to Randstad US - July 18, 2017