It’s April and it’s time for the Lyrids… The Lyrids are a meteor shower that can be seen from April 16 to April 25 each year. The radiant of the meteor shower is located in the constellation Lyra, near Vega, its brightest star. The peak of the shower is typically around April 22 each year. The source of the meteor shower are particles of dust from Comet C/1861 G1 Thatcher.
Please subscribe to our newsletter… https://tnc.network/newsletter/
- Skywatch: Spotting the Green Comet!C/2022 E3 (ZTF) is a long period comet that was discovered by the Zwicky Transient Facility on 2 March 2022. The comet reached its perihelion on January 12, 2023, at a distance of 1.11 AU (166 million km) and the closest approach to Earth will be on February 1, 2023. Links: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%2F202…) https://www.wkyt.com/2023/01/10/green… https://stmdailynews.com/category/sci… #comet… Read more: Skywatch: Spotting the Green Comet!
- NASA Confirms Discovery of Challenger DebrisAccording to a NASA press release, NASA leaders recently viewed footage of an underwater dive off the East coast of Florida, and they confirm it depicts an artifact from the space shuttle Challenger. TNCRod Washington: Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary… Read more: NASA Confirms Discovery of Challenger Debris
- SpaceX lit up the Sky last night with a Starlink Launch from VandenbergSpaceX launched its Falcon 9 rocket Thursday night from Vandenberg Space Force Base in California… The rocket launch produced a spectacular sight in … SpaceX lit up the Sky last night with a Starlink Launch from Vandenberg Rod WashingtonRod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the… Read more: SpaceX lit up the Sky last night with a Starlink Launch from Vandenberg
- The Rising Use Of 3D Printing Is A Key Trend In The Satellites MarketThe Business Research Company’s satellites market research report expands on key drivers, trends, and growth opportunities in the market. LONDON, Sept. 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The increasing use of 3D printing is gaining popularity in the satellite industry trends. 3D printing or additive manufacturing, is the process of making a three-dimensional object from a CAD or 3D model.… Read more: The Rising Use Of 3D Printing Is A Key Trend In The Satellites Market
- 2022 Advanced Air Mobility and Space ExpositionNEWPORT NEWS, Va. /PRNewswire/ — AUVSI Hampton Roads, working with the Commonwealth of Virginia, will host an Advanced Air Mobility and Space Exposition on September 27-29, 2022 in Hampton Roads Virginia. This hallmark occasion begins on the 27th at Fort Monroe, 100 Stillwell Road with robotic demonstrations (Unmanned Air and Ground) for Virginia’s first responders. The 28th and 29th will be… Read more: 2022 Advanced Air Mobility and Space Exposition
Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary of an Investigator. He is also the editor, producer and administrator of STM Daily News, a part of the TNC Network.