Small Business Day
Shop small, make a big difference #SmallBusinessDay
- VISTAPRINT, THE BOSTON CELTICS SHAMROCK FOUNDATION AND NAACP ANNOUNCE NEXT ROUND OF $1M POWER FORWARD SMALL BUSINESS GRANTSThe Partnership Provides Black-Owned Businesses with Financial and Business Support to Scale Their Design, Marketing, and Social Media Strategies to New Heights BOSTON /PRNewswire/ — Today, VistaPrint, the Boston Celtics Shamrock Foundation, and NAACP announced the next cohort of recipients from the Power Forward Small Business Grant. The grant program, now in its third iteration, focuses … Read more
- SISTAS IN SALES ANNOUNCES TARAJI P. HENSON AS 5TH ANNUAL SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERHENSON IS AN ACADEMY AWARD® NOMINATED AND GOLDEN GLOBE® WINNING ACTOR, WRITER, PRODUCER, AND ENTREPRENEUR TV and Radio Host, Author and Actress Bevy Smith will also serve as a Keynote Speaker at the largest conference for women of color in professional sales. NEW YORK, Aug. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Sistas In Sales (SIS), the leading global organization serving … Read more
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management Announces Commitment to Support SEO Tech Developer to Increase Diverse Talent Within the Tech IndustryGoldman Sachs Asset Management today announced that it will become a premier sponsor of the SEO (Sponsors for Educational Opportunity) Tech Developer, with a commitment of $2.25 million over the next three years. The SEO Tech Developer is SEO’s latest initiative aimed to provide Black, Latinx, and Native American undergraduate computer science majors with the skills, coaching, … Read more
- As Temperatures and Job Market Heat Up, Small Businesses Offered Incentives to Set Up New 401(k) Plans Before October 1 Safe Harbor DeadlineSEATTLE, Aug. 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — This summer is closing out with sizzling new job data from the US Labor Department: 130,000 more jobs were created in July compared to June. With new job creation comes new job incentives, such as 401(k) plans to help attract potential employees. In creating these incentives, many business owners are learning … Read more
- BLACK ENTERPRISE TO PRESENT VIRTUAL SUMMIT FOCUSED ON CRYPTOCURRENCY, BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY, FINTECH CAREERS, AND BLACK WEALTH, JULY 28The Future of Financial Services Summit brings together fintech experts and thought leaders to share the latest insights on career opportunities, decentralized finance, and investment strategies. NEW YORK /PRNewswire/ — BLACK ENTERPRISE will present its first Future of Financial Services Summit: Fintech, Cryptocurrency and Black Wealth beginning at 6:00 p.m. EST on July 28. With Black Americans more focused than ever on wealth creation, … Read more
Rod is a blogger, writer, filmmaker, photographer, daydreamer who likes to cook. Rod produces and directs the web series, CUPIC: Diary of an Investigator. He is also the editor, producer and administrator of STM Daily News, a part of the TNC Network.